Pelicans Report

Thread: ESPN FIRST TAKE this morning

ESPN FIRST TAKE this morning

Some of the crowd just booed Anthony Davis LOL! Stephen A Smith “BOO DAVIS ALL YOU WANT “ . Lol

ahahaha

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Stephen A Smith says don’t worry about injury. Max seems to suggest that we should not play Zion this year.

Max also suggests Zion will be a Laker in 7 years

Max has been completely incorrect about the Saints enough that he and Stephen A are the last people I take seriously when it comes to sports talk. They are purely entertainment and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Max has went from a credible boxing analyst to a hot take clown. Could care less what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowowowow View Post
    Max has went from a credible boxing analyst to a hot take clown. Could care less what he says.
    not trying be an a hole but couldn't*

Max is a Cowherd/Bayless wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Max is a Cowherd/Bayless wannabe.
    somehow he's even worse

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Stephen A Smith says don’t worry about injury. Max seems to suggest that we should not play Zion this year.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bro, right when a little adversity hits, Max falls off the wagon. Before the injury he says that the Pels would be one of the more exciting teams in the league. Now he says this. It would be so convenient for us NOT to play him this year, and then him go to the Lakers in 7. Max is such a big market stan.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bro, right when a little adversity hits, Max falls off the wagon. Before the injury he says that the Pels would be one of the more exciting teams in the league. Now he says this. It would be so convenient for us NOT to play him this year, and then him go to the Lakers in 7. Max is such a big market stan.
    The moron said last week that the Pelicans need Zion to play out of his mind to even try for the 8th seed.

Also early in the football season last year, he said the Rams were 'clearly and it's not even close' the best team in the NFC. And that was after the Saints had drubbed the Redskins.

Max only goes full retard fully. Never halfway.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    The moron said last week that the Pelicans need Zion to play out of his mind to even try for the 8th seed.

Also early in the football season last year, he said the Rams were 'clearly and it's not even close' the best team in the NFC. And that was after the Saints had drubbed the Redskins.

Max only goes full retard fully. Never halfway.
    that's what makes him worse than cowherd and Bayless it's a shtick for them with max I don't know if it is

Hahaha. Anyone else enjoying them meltdown over this Lakers loss? They are acknowledging the Lakers might not win it all. Windhorst think Lebron might be tired. Anthony Davis needs help. LOL,

Windhorst think Lebron might be tired. Anthony Davis needs help. LOL,
    I mean, both of those things are true. Everyone with a brain has known it ever since the trade went down.

Lebron is still a top 10 player, but he's not the number 1 anymore. He's still at his peak when it comes to dissecting defenses and passing, but he has lost a step as an athlete, and while he's not nearly as bad as some people think he is on defense, he's still far from elite these days on that end. Combine that with literally more minutes than anyone else in the NBA over the last 16 years, and yeah, he's tired. He turns 35 in two months.

As for AD needing help? He does. Lakers have nobody outside of Lebron, AD, and Danny Green. Everyone noticed this months ago: they gave up everything, and also gave up every asset they could use to add pieces when they made the AD trade, and then waiting for Kawhi in FA killed them because they had all this cash and nobody to spend it on once Kawhi went elsewhere. The fact that they are beyond shallow has been a running joke since July.

Still funny tho.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    that's what makes him worse than cowherd and Bayless it's a shtick for them with max I don't know if it is

I mainly remember Max Kellerman for fartgate on First Take and being a hot take artist. Then I read this article about him and it changed my opinion on him drastically. He seems like an extremely smart guy and his hot takes are way more of a shtick then Cowherd and Bayless.

https://www.si.com/vault/2006/04/17/...lood-relations
    #FREEQUAIL

I wish we had Bev

They're already worried in LA that AD is not the Superman they thought he was.

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/10/ant...ting-midrange/

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    They're already worried in LA that AD is not the Superman they thought he was.

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/10/ant...ting-midrange/
    Thats not new info. Someone else wrote a very similar piece while he was still a Pelican.

Thats not new info. Someone else wrote a very similar piece while he was still a Pelican.
    hey he got the spot light he wanted now all of those flaws ppl wanted to ignore when he was here are gonna be shown to everyone

I know its not new, to US. But it new to all those Lakers fans who thought he was going to put their team on his back and take them to the championship. He's not that guy.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    I wish we had Bev

I thought it was hard to like Beverley even more. But this quote made it possible.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    I thought it was hard to like Beverley even more. But this quote made it possible.
    PatBev is the greatest and I love him.

Some of the crowd just booed Anthony Davis LOL! Stephen A Smith “BOO DAVIS ALL YOU WANT “ . Lol
    OK I WILL!!! F@#K DAVIS

Thread Information