Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: October 18th - New Orleans Pelicans @ New York Knicks - Preseason - 4-0

Great rebound from Kenrich, good ball movement all around, and then Moore loses it out of bounds lol
    Basketball.

I like Moore but he's just nit all that great anymore doesn't really defend well,always hesitant to take the shot and yet here he is first off the bench

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Kenrich just does everything right. He's one of those guys every team would love to have.

Think that's the first play I've seen NAW make in a while where it was just a really bad choice. Had the three, dribbled into a contested midranger without any passes with 15 seconds left on the clock. Just a bad choice.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    Kenrich just does everything right. He's one of those guys every team would love to have.
    Perfect glue guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Great rebound from Kenrich, good ball movement all around, and then Moore loses it out of bounds lol
    that was that Dennis Rodman type of rebound lol he was surrounded by knocks and away

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Man do I love NAW..

I’m on record as being one of my favorite players in the draft. I had no idea he would ever be this good as a ball distributor and able to actually play the point. My comparison for him was a lot like his cousin as a combo guard that could pass. This kid is a much better passer then his cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    Even without Zion, this team is a blast to watch
    Pretty good 1 quarter, but without Zion it is a much worse version of the Pelicans.
    Sorry.

Ingram!!

NAW!!

All the baws

The Franchise
    Melli can't play D..

Yes, Ingram! Drive it!

In some of the previous games he would have taken that contested long 2, for no reason. Tonight, he takes his man off the dribble and finishes at the rim.

Best. Game. of. His. Preseason.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I’m on record as being one of my favorite players in the draft. I had no idea he would ever be this good as a ball distributor and able to actually play the point. My comparison for him was a lot like his cousin as a combo guard that could pass. This kid is a much better passer then his cousin.
    Agreed, I think he's caught a lot of people by surprise. He has the poise of a vet..

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    Pretty good 1 quarter, but without Zion it is a much worse version of the Pelicans.
    Sorry.
    you mean taking a guy who scores a lot for the team is bad? who knew

I love Keinrich and hate to see him lose minutes but Josh Hart needs to get his minutes. He is a champion who can just flat out player. He is a great defender who can not only shoot 40% from 3pt but drive it. Really going to be some tonight rotation decisions. Couldn’t be better for a long season as well which we need to remember. Knick knack injuries happen all the time and it’s nice for once to be able to have someone solid step in.

Okafor has really worked on his game and turned himself into a threat. Has become much quicker and better defender after losing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I love Keinrich and hate to see him lose minutes but Josh Hart needs to get his minutes. He is a champion who can just flat out player. He is a great defender who can not only shoot 40% from 3pt but drive it. Really going to be some tonight rotation decisions. Couldn’t be better for a long season as well which we need to remember. Knick knack injuries happen all the time and it’s nice for once to be able to have someone solid step in.
    Hart, now that he’s healthy.... Is going to take the league by storm. Him and NAW coming off the bench is going to be incredible

Who is the female announcer chiming in?

Still mad the Pelicans didn’t draft Mitchell Robinson! Wanted to trade up for him so badly.

This female announcer is much brighter than Reggie Miller

The Franchise
    Ingram with 3 fouls already.. Like I said, he shouldn't be at the 4..

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Who is the female announcer chiming in?
    Kristen Ledlow.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Jrue makes elite defensive plays look routine.

Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    Hart, now that he’s healthy.... Is going to take the league by storm. Him and NAW coming off the bench is going to be incredible
    Yea I really think they are going to be one of the best bench duos in the league. Throw in JJ or Frank with them and watch out!

Thread Information