Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Zion injury update?! {edited" Torn meniscus - out 6-8 weeks}

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I think most people outside of ESPN realize that was most likely a phantom "injury" or an extremely minor one. That episode was mostly about getting him into game shape after all the extra pre draft stuff.
    Cool but didn’t they say it was his knee!?
    I’m asking because maybe it was an actual knee bump that nobody thought was serious but ended up being more serious.

I don’t know.
    Can’t wait for tomorrow!
    NEW ORLEANS
    There is NO place like Home!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar

Zion injury update?!

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNathan View Post
    I know I don’t hang out here a lot but I was the first one to tell u guys:

- This team will be called the Pelicans

- Chris Paul is getting traded

- Eric Gordon wants out of New Orleans and we just had the inter team scrimmage

- released the new court design before they were done painting it

I’ve never given you my sources and still won’t. But whatever carry on I guess..
    SO you come on a forum & make statements & ASSUME that nobody on the forum already knew these somewhat obvious proclamations? Nice undeserved self pat on the back. Lordy.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    @Public_B_Enemy
    Well a scope is about the time table. 6-8 weeks. It’s sucks, but it could have definitely been worse.

Also take into account, Ja Morant had this done as well.

Zion injury update?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    SO you come on a forum & make statements & ASSUME that nobody on the forum already knew these somewhat obvious proclamations? Nice undeserved self pat on the back. Lordy.

Sorry what? No I was the very first to ever mention any of these topics outside of the Pelicans already being one of the listed options for the team name. That one was a gimme kinda but I had proof. What’s your point exactly again? I know you’re great at analyzing basketball but don’t tell me who I know or what I’ve broken here. You’ll be wrong.

Why the need to attack someone who is just trying to support that he has some information by showing what information he has previously supplied?

Why the need to attack someone who is just trying to support that he has some information by showing what information he has previously supplied?
    Jesus thank u. Not everyone has an MM sign on their backs guys. I've come here for years when I had something I wanted to tell the fans but not twitter. We are all pissed about this. I'd be the happiest to know my source was wrong. He sounds pretty confident. And for the record I went to that Brian twitter account. He never says knee scope.

Jesus thank u. Not everyone has an MM sign on their backs guys. I've come here for years when I had something I wanted to tell the fans but not twitter. We are all pissed about this. I'd be the happiest to know my source was wrong. He sounds pretty confident. And for the record I went to that Brian twitter account. He never says knee scope.
    In his slang way-

B S P N (@Public_B_Enemy)

10/21/19, 10:01 AM
    I have yet to confirm but word on the streets, Zion is having a knee procedure today

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard that from me

B S P N (@Public_B_Enemy)

10/21/19, 10:09 AM
    ⁦‪@24Shaft‬⁩ Issa scope, should miss 6 weeks max

Sorry what? No I was the very first to ever mention any of these topics outside of the Pelicans already being one of the listed options for the team name. That one was a gimme kinda but I had proof. What’s your point exactly again? I know you’re great at analyzing basketball but don’t tell me who I know or what I’ve broken here. You’ll be wrong.
    Point 1) If someone has to REMIND people that he/she was the one who knew EVERYTHING before anybody else.Well, that's self exclamatory. Point 2) You would have to think pretty highly of yourself. albeit blindly, to actually believe that you knew everything before everyone else. Point 3) You are spanning a decade and telling folks-> Hey, remember me, I told all of you guys ALLLLLLL of these things & before I told you guys ALLLLL of these things, you guys didnt know squat. Now, thats funny.

Point 1) If someone has to REMIND people that he/she was the one who knew EVERYTHING before anybody else.Well, that's self exclamatory. Point 2) You would have to think pretty highly of yourself. albeit blindly, to actually believe that you knew everything before everyone else. Point 3) You are spanning a decade and telling folks-> Hey, remember me, I told all of you guys ALLLLLLL of these things & before I told you guys ALLLLL of these things, you guys didnt know squat. Now, thats funny.
    If you look through the thread and follow the discussion, he/she is just justifying that he/she does have sources. He was questioned about his sources and he listed other things he has brought to the site previously. That is not unusual.

In the grand scheme of things, this doesn’t hurt us whatsoever as long as it isn’t serious. We aren’t in a rush to win a championship and we will benefit from either a better draft pick or a playoff seed regardless of what happens. We don’t even know if the injury will keep him out more than a couple of weeks yet, so there is still hope he is back in early November.

Still, you have to feel sorry for the fans that paid to see Zion start the season. This is very unfortunate.

1) Are you going to be okay?

2) I only have 489 posts so it's natural for people to not trust me

3) I wasn't the first one to know any of this. I'm not psychic. Someone told me. And he's been right 90% of the time about this stuff. It doesn't make me special to then turn and tell you guys. Could be seen as a weakness to some/most

4) I don't have to tell you anything and you appear to be ruining the possibility of me telling people here anything in the future.

5) Again, seek help

NOT doubting that he had that information. I am trying to decipher how he knew that NOBODY else on the forum knew already knew this information before he (supposedly) reported it?
    When the HEADING of your post is ...->REMEMBER GUYS, I was the 1st to know & I told all of you. NOT attacking anybody. Just was wondering how he knew that he was the 1st one to know every point that he expressed.

NOT doubting that he had that information. I am trying to decipher how he knew that NOBODY else on the forum knew already knew this information before he (supposedly) reported it?
    When the HEADING of your post is ...->REMEMBER GUYS, I was the 1st to know & I told all of you. NOT attacking anybody. Just was wondering how he knew that he was the 1st one to know every point that he expressed.
    I've changed my login once since 2004. So I was reminding people I've done this dance before where you doubt me and I say well it's not for sure but my guy has been right in the past. But no you got me you're right I think I'm Thanos.

Maybe my post was for people who started following basketball before July 2012 so maybe just back off and be thankful for 90% correct information that comes from a good place but is delivered by Thanos.

1) Are you going to be okay?

2) I only have 489 posts so it's natural for people to not trust me

3) I wasn't the first one to know any of this. I'm not psychic. Someone told me. And he's been right 90% of the time about this stuff. It doesn't make me special to then turn and tell you guys. Could be seen as a weakness to some/most

4) I don't have to tell you anything and you appear to be ruining the possibility of me telling people here anything in the future.

5) Again, seek help
    Oh my, defensive we are. You seem abit thin skinned.

Again, I dont doubt that you knew the information.

You're heading was --I was the first & told you guys --- My only question was/is-- Why would you knowing those somewhat obvious things lead anyone to your current information regarding Zion? It seemed important for YOU to tell us that you knew evrything else before we did, therefore it improves your creds on Zion.

I've changed my login once since 2004. So I was reminding people I've done this dance before where you doubt me and I say well it's not for sure but my guy has been right in the past. But no you got me you're right I think I'm Thanos.

Maybe my post was for people who started following basketball before July 2012 so maybe just back off and be thankful for 90% correct information that comes from a good place but is delivered by Thanos.
    Get a grip! I was attending Jazz games at Loyola Field House and the Municipal Auditorium. This Forum's membership card date, doesnt equate to how long someone has been following basketball. WOW !

Lonzo Ball said a couple of games in Kusner article

@wojespn
    Zion Williamson has surgery today to repair torn meniscus in right knee and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, Pels say.

@wojespn
    Zion Williamson has surgery today to repair torn meniscus in right knee and is expected to miss six to eight weeks, Pels say.
    Not terrible It is a common procedure with basically no future ramifications. We have depth.

Zion injury update?! {edited" Torn meniscus - out 6-8 weeks}

Not terrible.
    apology accepted

Not the end of world. Saints got by without Brees for 6 weeks

apology accepted
    For What? That diagnosis was made 3 days ago.

BACK FOR CHRISTMAS

Ok - so 6-8 and I’ve torn that ligament in my knee as well. Coming back from it was pretty easy.... and Zion will have 100x better care than I got at my college haha.

Can we stay .500 by the time he comes back!?

Yeah this sucks but I'm not concerned long term. Just glad to actually have the facts of the situation now.

I've said in this thread like twice that a torn meniscus isn't too big of a deal long term. Westbrook tore his lin the 2013 playoffs and somehow, he's still been playing basketball since
    Basketball.

We will be fine. If anything breath a sign of relief

Thread Information