Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Enes Kanter is tearing Lebron apart on social media

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    You're right.

Being an NBA analytics fan means you must also be an expert of Sinopolitical relations.

I forgot that the two were inextricably linked.
    They're inextricably linked as much as they are mutually exclusive. As others have said, there's no necessity to be an expert on the history involved in order to support democracy/freedom over repression.

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    As others have said, there's no necessity to be an expert on the history involved in order to support democracy/freedom over repression.
    By others, I assume you mean me, since I've said that myself multiple times, including in response to you. Look, here it is in the last comment I posted in this thread:

''I have not said, will not say, and am not saying that Morey is wrong to support basic freedoms, or to criticise the Chinese government, OR that he needs to be an expert on 4th century Chinese trade routes in order to speak on the subject. All I am saying is that I don't think he is an expert on these matters. You don't need to be an expert to have an opinion on the topic. ''

See how I already acknowledged the thing you're supposedly informing me of now, multiple times already?
    Basketball.

Thread Information