Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: October 11th - New Orleans Pelicans VS Utah Jazz - Preseason - 2-0

Ingram!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    It's funny because actually the other day I did post several things complimenting Ingram (in fact, I've posted several things in this thread complimenting Ingram) and he said that I only did it to try and cover up for the Ingram hate. Then
    today he turns around and says ''they are completely silent'' until Ingram messes up.

Weird how ''silence'' apparently involves multiple posts and compliments. Almost like he's just being incredibly dishonest.
    he's a clown he gets off on lying and trying to me ppl look bad. remember when rondo was on the team and even if he played amazing dude would come up with some type of crap to discredit him lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    LoL so it’s selfish?! Dude you are so ridiculous with your bias. Could he have played better and made a different decision or 2? Yes but you just sound dumb now. Funny nobody with any basketball knowledge I’m the organization, announcers, or whoever it may be agrees with you. Ball and Ingram were both trash and would never be any different according to you so now it’s hard to back off I guess.
    Serious question: why don't you just mute me?

I've got you muted. I only respond to you infrequently, and I don't try to start big debates with you, because you annoy me and you're frustratingly dishonest whenever we do discuss things. We don't see eye to eye on anything. So I muted you.

Why don't you just do the same instead of a popping a blood vessel every time I say Ingram made a mistake? Save yourself the blood pressure issues.
    Basketball.

Ingram 16 points/5 rebounds/3 assists on 50% FG in just 17 minutes!! Get prepared Pels fans we have a star rising!!

Ingram and Zo are both having a hell of a game!!!

There are so many players deserving minutes right now. Good problem to have!!

The Franchise
    The young pups are looking pretty good guys.. lets just try to enjoy the growth, and the headaches they induce. lol

Ingram has started this 2nd half very well

You pop blood vessels not me haha.. I think it’s hilarious what you say cause you are so wrong and it drives you nuts. You take any shot you can while having to acknowledge the obvious without looking like you hate your own player. It’s useless talking to you cause you speak as if it’s fscts not opinions which you do to just about anyone that disagrees with you.

Zion finishes on Gobert again.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    You pop blood vessels not me haha.. I think it’s hilarious what you say cause you are so wrong and it drives you nuts. You take any shot you can while having to acknowledge the obvious without looking like you hate your own player. It’s useless talking to you cause you speak as if it’s fscts not opinions which you do to just about anyone that disagrees with you.
    Translation: ''I won't mute you because I'm a huge troll''

Gotcha, back to ignoring you.

5 straight ft’s for Lonzo? Who abducted this kid?

We are going to be a really good but maybe no so consistent team this year but the next decade it is on!! Pelicans will become a household name!!

That's the kind of iso I have a problem with from Ingram.

Shotclock winding down means he's gonna have to make a shot, that's fine. Why not just shoot the three over the much smaller man instead of dribbling into the fadeaway midranger. Just a stupid choice.

Translation: ''I won't mute you because I'm a huge troll''

Gotcha, back to ignoring you.
    LoL I’m a troll because I don’t mute people? No I’m not a baby and don’t get my feelings hurt by what people want to say. It’s a discussion board why mute people? You make me laugh!

And to be fair to Ingram there, I am okay with him taking that shot. The clock was running out

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    And to be fair to Ingram there, I am okay with him taking that shot. The clock was running out
    I'm not. Shoot the 3. The defender was smaller, not pressing up on you, and your release point is high. Shoot the better shot.

I'm not. Shoot the 3. The defender was smaller, not pressing up on you, and your release point is high. Shoot the better shot.
    I think he was testing his luck a bit to see if a lane would open up. I can understand that shot as opposed to a full shot clock iso spin into the defender and lose control

I honestly have no idea how we are still in this game

Zion can finish over anyone

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I think he was testing his luck a bit to see if a lane would open up. I can understand that shot as opposed to a full shot clock iso spin into the defender and lose control
    Oh, I agree there. It wasn't the best shot, but it wasn't nearly as bad as some of the others.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    That second bounce is insane.

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Ingram has really improved from the FT line! That is something huge for his game. They have used him for just about all of the penalty shots so obviously the coaches have see it.

Big PnR defense mistake there from Hayes.

He took the switch when he should have stayed on Gobert, meaning Kenrich had to sink to the lane to prevent the wide open dunk, and Hayes recovered too late to let Kenrich move back to the perimeter.

Big big error.

Ingram defended that last possession terribly. All shifting balance, no good positioning, hands flying everywhere doing basically nothing and then died on a screen.

Love this lineup we have in!

Thread Information