Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: October 9th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Chicago Bulls - 1-0

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I just think his decision making hasn’t been up to par. That is to be expected in preseason
    I agree.. hopefully Gentry is letting him know about it too..

Am I the only one not impressed by Favors defense so far?

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    I just think his decision making hasn’t been up to par. That is to be expected in preseason
    Yeah, I get that. All I'm looking for is improvement. He was bad in the first half of game 1 too, but he brought it back in the second half. If he can do the same tonight, I'll take it.
    Basketball.

Lavine is just on fire

Getting blown away by the worst team in the league . It’s preseason but damn , I can see why not many people have this team in the playoffs now

The Bulls are playing just like Pelicans should do.

Zach Levine is going to be a stud. I have been saying this could would be great since he entered the NBA. His skill set and game will continue to develop. His shooting has really taken him to another level.

Keep in mind these guys have NEVER played together and they are all new to this system .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bdnp1 View Post
    Getting blown away by the worst team in the league . It’s preseason but damn , I can see why not many people have this team in the playoffs now
    If you think that the Bulls are the worst team in the league, I have to inform you about the Phoenix Suns, the New York Knicks, the Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Washington Wizards.

6 pages already for a preseason game. Looking good folks!

Zo just died on that screen

Well.

Glad Jrue and Zion were there to clean that up.

These ESPN announcers are dumb. I’m turning Graff on the radio

Zion with the beautiful pocket pass to Favors

they get bumped it's a foul we get bumped no foul I'm sick of them already giving all the fouls to zion when eveeyone else is getting hit

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Zion with his first 20 point night.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmNathan View Post
    Am I the only one not impressed by Favors defense so far?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by bdnp1 View Post
    how is it blown away?

Zion had a beautiful pass there and Lonzo just couldn't catch it. Too hot for him.

Terrible pass from Jrue. Good recovery from Ingram to get the block but nobody got back on Satoransky.

Zion has 21 points on 8 of 9 shooting. Maybe we could try giving him more shots.

Those last few possessions are why Holiday got moved from point guard. He just has these wtf spells completely careless with the ball..

Man this team is going to be so much fun to watch! I could not be more excited to have this starting 5. I love Favors but it a perfect world I could throw Hayes there with NAW as 6th man. The talent we have is insane!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Man this team is going to be so much fun to watch! I could not be more excited to have this starting 5. I love Favors but it a perfect world I could throw Hayes there with NAW as 6th man. The talent we have is insane!
    Change your avatar

I see a lack of energy and focus... when they see the tape from this game they’ll see how they didn’t capitalize on a lot of opportunities and how bad they did in rotating on both sides of the ball

I’m not worried, they need way more time to play... don’t even have he proper rotations in yet

Thread Information