Thread: October 9th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Chicago Bulls - 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Im legit excited for this game. ITS PRESEASON thoughhhh haha
    right? lol its a weird feeling lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    you know if its on TV or?

I'd assume so, since they say it's on ESPN, but I'd check yourself. I don't keep up with all the channels since I just have league pass and watch everything on that
    Basketball.

Great defensive first possession. Everyone rotated well, Ingram helped well at the baseline, Zion made the switch onto Porter quickly, then moved back to get the steal.

So good. That was beautiful stuff

Why would Ingram not pass that instead of going up for a midranger against a taller, longer man?

3 steals by three different players in the first 3 possessions.

Nuts.

Not an auspicious start for Ingram so far. He's taken 2 shots, the first got blocked, the second was an airball, and they were both contest midrangers.

Ugly stuff.

liking the defense bi needs to pass though

Come on Jrue, you shoot that. You were wide open, don't try and throw the lob over the 7 footer. Just take the three.

Complete defensive breakdown. No help, nobody dropped into the paint. Not nice.

rotations are a lot crisper

Good baseline defense there from Ingram, getting himself into the passing lane. That's where his length can help counteract his slow feet.

rotations are a lot crisper

For sure, and Ingram has closed out much better tonight so far. Just like he cares more.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Holiday just picks LaVine's pocket. He's just amazing.

Zion's turnover there wasn't a product of a bad idea, it was a product of realising his intent to pass too late. He had two possible passes and he didn't choose which one to go for until he was already deep into the motion. Needs to be more decisive on that pass.

Great ball movement! Lonzo to Ingram to Jrue to Zion, Zion throws the lob back to Lonzo.

That's beautiful stuff. Negating some of Lonzo's offensive issues by putting him in the dunker's spot.

don't like bi playing hero ball so far but I get it still trying to get into the groove

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Great ball movement! Lonzo to Ingram to Jrue to Zion, Zion throws the lob back to Lonzo.

That's beautiful stuff. Negating some of Lonzo's offensive issues by putting him in the dunker's spot.
    I mean even his 2 misses were dead on lol I mean at least they aren't looking wonky as before

They’re already tired lol, I can’t wait to see them grow as a unit and get into the groove of the season. Defensively we’re gonna be WAY better than last year.

still love that new commercial basically taking a shot at LA and LeBron lol

That pass from Zion to Lonzo was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jawznola View Post
    They’re already tired lol, I can’t wait to see them grow as a unit and get into the groove of the season. Defensively we’re gonna be WAY better than last year.
    yeah only game 2 and you can see that

I mean even his 2 misses were dead on lol I mean at least they aren't looking wonky as before

Oh yeah, it's just that he's reworking his jumper. So there will be times he goes dead from 3. It's just how reworking a shot goes, you miss a lot. Having ways to get him production without absolutely relying on the 3 will be important for his offensive confidence and giving him some gravity off the ball.

The Franchise
    Ingram is waaay too aggressive.

Loving Zion's patience on that post move, just a quick mini postup with the spin move. Scores an easy layup over a 7 footer like that.

Thread Information