Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: October 7th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Atlanta Hawks - Preseason - 0-0

I was a big fan of making a trade for Beal and sending them Zo. That was before we got NAW. I’m a huge Zo fan but was worried about off the court issues which have surprisingly become a complete non issue and has matured so much. The show on Facebook “Ball in the Family” gives you a great insight to his life off the court which has completely changed as his Dad has taken a step back. Now on NAW I think we have our Beal caliber player as he develops. If I can have Ball and NAW or Beal I am going with Ball/NAW all day. I think NAW is our future replacement for Jrue as he slides in next to Ball and Ingram. Until then I believe he will be behind JJ as his direct replacement eventually becoming our 6th man as the first guard off the bench competing for 6th man of the year awards. Our future in this area is secure for a long long time.

naw us a pg he looks for his own but he passes first

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hayes daaaamn lol

HAYES IS IN.

5 MINUTES OF HAYES.
    Basketball.

Frank Jackson has looked very solid tonight as well. He is very under rated. Worked out with Jrue this entire off season where he is said to have completely turned into a different player. As much as I love NAW I believe Frank has earned some minutes as well. In the future when JJ is gone we will see some 3 man guard lineups on the bench of NAW/Frank/Hart which will be fun to watch.

HAYES

That offensive board, one dribble, spin move, lay up in traffic. So much touch!

seems we want Hayes to go to the g league for a year and sorry but naw has been playing this good since summer league it's not just a lesser talent thing he is going to steal mins and he deserves them

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Hayes needs som meat on his bones. Legit looks like Sideshow bob haha

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

I don’t like Melli, why couldn’t we bring bacon Mirotic again? He would be perfect with this squad.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Frank Jackson has looked very solid tonight as well. He is very under rated. Worked out with Jrue this entire off season where he is said to have completely turned into a different player. As much as I love NAW I believe Frank has earned some minutes as well. In the future when JJ is gone we will see some 3 man guard lineups on the bench of NAW/Frank/Hart which will be fun to watch.
    come on he hasn't looked great naw has looked a lot better with less experience

Quote Originally Posted by jawznola View Post
    I don’t like Belli, why couldn’t we bring bacon Mirotic again? He would be perfect with this squad.
    you don't like melli** woooooow well you're obviously a casual

I don’t like Belli, why couldn’t we bring bacon Mirotic again? He would be perfect with this squad.
    Mirotic turned down big money to go back to Spain. He wanted to play in Europe.

In any case, what's wrong wtih Melli? He's had multiple fantastic passes, has hit several threes, rebounded well, handled the ball in transition, plays good team defense what's the issue?

Literally the only thing I don't like that Melli has done tonight is that time he dribbled into a long 2 when he was open for 3.

I’m
    Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    you don't like melli** woooooow well you're obviously a casual

Casual? Nah, been a fan since the franchise first came here bro. I mean you joined this site 5 years AFTER me. I’m not a fan of this guy “Melli”

Hayes gets blocked. That's a sign of where he needs to put on muscle. He had the inside position, but the stronger man just smothered it (Fernando is 2 years older than him and a good 20lbs heavier).

I’m

Casual? Nah, been a fan since the franchise first came here bro. I mean you joined this site 5 years AFTER me. I’m not a fan of this guy “Melli”
    joining a site isn't an indication of a fan but you not liking a dude who legit fits in makes you a casual bc obviously you're not seeing what literally every one else is seeing so congrats lol

NAW wth the airball. Not nice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    NAW wth the airball. Not nice lol
    awe damn so that's naw and melli who aren't good. we'll were ******** lol

Your opinion is that he fits in, and my opinion is that Mirotic is a better option. Doesn’t make me a “casual”. But whatever Internet dude.

NAW NAW NAW NAW NAW NAW

come on he hasn't looked great naw has looked a lot better with less experience

I didn’t say he has looked great but yes he’s been very solid tonight. He has earned his minutes as well. Like I said he trained with Jrue the entire off season. Words came from Jrue on how good he looked as well. They are the same age as well. I’m a huge NAW fan and believe he is going to be an all star. That doesn’t mean Frank hasn’t earned his minutes.

Your opinion is that he fits in, and my opinion is that Mirotic is a better option. Doesn’t make me a “casual”. But whatever Internet dude.
    Mirotic is only a better option if he IS an option. And if he's turning down big money from Milwaukee to go back to Spain, he obviously wasn't an option.

naaah your opinion is melli isn't good lol but okay random person on the interwebz

Living under a rock doesn't make you look good. Take your L bruh. Mirotic going back to Spain and Melli replacing him like some sort of weird clone was a meme for a hot minute.

joining a site isn't an indication of a fan but you not liking a dude who legit fits in makes you a casual bc obviously you're not seeing what literally every one else is seeing so congrats lol

You know you haven’t been a fan since the beginning, so you deflect. But your opinion is that he fits in, and my opinion is that Mirotic is a better option. Doesn’t make me a “casual”. But whatever Internet dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Mirotic is only a better option if he IS an option. And if he's turning down big money from Milwaukee to go back to Spain, he obviously wasn't an option.
    oh quiet he's a better fan than you so he knows more

Thread Information