Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: October 7th - New Orleans Pelicans @ Atlanta Hawks - Preseason - 0-0

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah, I agree. One of the three, or perhaps NAW as well, who I suspect can also do the job.

You jsut need someone on the court that can create their own shot, AND for others. At least one person.

I think Zion has the potential to do that as well, he's shown flashes of it before, but he's not ready to run things as the primary ballhandler for minutes on end yet.
    Based on what I've seen I agree.. It's just a matter of time before Zion can initiate offense.

I like this feel. Fun to watch. Energy. This is going to be a great year. And I know it's just preseason but the Hawks have promise so I love to see us more than just stacking up.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

The Franchise
    @Pelicanidea.. What did I tell you about Oak? That boy ballin today..

A 46 point 2nd quarter.

And Zion...holy ****. That athleticism only compares to Jordan.

I just love that zion has had maybe a call or 2 for him and the others are him just doing his thing pelicansdae that's what we talked about how he'll get 10-15 on just hustle type plays. that's why I don't think 20 is put of the realm of possibilities

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    A 46 point 2nd quarter.

And Zion...holy ****. That athleticism only compares to Jordan.
    but he looks like he's barely getting off the grown

And it'll come for BI. I do believe he's been away from the game the longest. Still hope he stays aggressive.

And next game, less Kenrich and more NAW please.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    Based on what I've seen I agree.. It's just a matter of time before Zion can initiate offense.
    He can already do it in transition, and even occasionally in the half court, but I wouldn't rely on him to be the only ball handler out there at the moment. Would let him do it, but with a backup option on the court to take over in case.

As for Oak? He's played really well on O so far, great offensive rebounding. His D has even been acceptable, which is cool to see. Bad rotations, but nobody is rotating well riht now so it's hard to blame him for that
    Basketball.

Cause you are comical. It’s not just this post it’s damn near everything I read on this site. 90% of the time you post something negative it has Ingram included. You go out of your way to then compliment him so you don’t look like a hater on your teams on player. You hedge your bets on every player so you can then dance around like you weren’t wrong. Don’t even know why I’m bothering now.

can I just sat were up double digits and no one is truly dominating now that's team ball

And it'll come for BI. I do believe he's been away from the game the longest. Still hope he stays aggressive.

Lonzo got injured before BI, I think. End of January for Lonzo, after all-star break for Ingram.

Imo it won’t be until the all star break when he’s at 100%. He missed the entires off season along with end of last season. Long time with no ball!

Come on Jrue, can't blow that layup! haha

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Cause you are comical. It’s not just this post it’s damn near everything I read on this site. 90% of the time you post something negative it has Ingram included. You go out of your way to then compliment him so you don’t look like a hater on your teams on player. You hedge your bets on every player so you can then dance around like you weren’t wrong. Don’t even know why I’m bothering now.
    I don't wanna see you be negative about anyone this year if this is how you're gonna be

Nice drop off pass from Ingram on the drive, but Okafor fumbled it and couldn't gather. Waste of some beautiful motion, really.

Come on Jrue, can't blow that layup! haha
    man that's when you blame the rim. Marlon Waynes was up there no one will get that refrence lol

Wanna see more Zion with Melli, that would be interesting. Haven't seen much of it so far

Wanna see more Zion with Melli, that would be interesting. Haven't seen much of it so far
    they were good together those few mins

the refs know it's preseason right? they don't have to call every tick tacky call against us until regular season as usual

Zion reads so well, that was a great steal.

Got fouled but the refs are just calling it the turnover.

man I could see zion with some trip dubs he's a good assist dude also can someone tell the 3 dude he doesn't have to screech it

Jrue so smoooooooooooooth

Zion reads so well, that was a great steal.

Got fouled but the refs are just calling it the turnover.
    yeah starting to get annoying and Ingram needs to be on his guy more

Ingram needs to settle down and quit forcing it.

Collins has Jrue on D, that mismatch, and got his pocket picked. Turned into an Ingram eurostep on the other end.

Bad possession for Collins.

Thread Information