Pelicans Report

Thread: N/S NOLA Pro-Am Hoops

N/S NOLA Pro-Am Hoops

Wierdly written article with bad grammar all over the place, but a good read on the state of hoops in nola nonetheless. Long read but good to get the word out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christo.../#1f1de9e456d1

Especially good to read what I've said numerous times on here, new orleans is not just a "football town" and never has been. Pat Swilling's son:

He believes basketball is "heavy in NOLA, it just gets overshadowed. So I don't think it's a matter of embracing basketball but helping to push the NOLA Basketball Culture."
    Also nice to see Dell Demps' son sticking around, even when it was hard going through the rough period earlier this year.

However, unlike in L.A. with the Drew league, I do not expect local government to offer any support whatsoever.

Was long. Didn't get a weird vibe though. Keep putting pressure on the city. The same guys doing a podcast. Been all over twitter and instagram with Elite NOLA players. Episode two went deep into the city and league. Protect the Nest podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Was long. Didn't get a weird vibe though. Keep putting pressure on the city. The same guys doing a podcast. Been all over twitter and instagram with Elite NOLA players. Episode two went deep into the city and league. Protect the Nest podcast.
    Thanks for the podcast. Nice to hear David Wesley, Elfrid, Greg Monroe, AK, Antonio Daniels came out.

Thread Information