Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 NBA schedule

2019-20 NBA schedule

So based on past seasons it should be coming out very soon. Pels will be on National TV a lot IMO.

Lakers on MLK Day. Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    So based on past seasons it should be coming out very soon. Pels will be on National TV a lot IMO.
    Meaning less Joel?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    I want a Christmas day game.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Lakers on MLK Day. Book it.
    pels against lakers on Christmas...

zion against ja on MLK day..

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Meaning less Joel?
    Yes. Which makes me sad if we end up with a lot of national games.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post

Not happening, imo. I'm pretty sure the league will want Lakers V Clippers on Christmas.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post

Nope

In Denver

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Clippers/Lakers makes more sense.

Happy we got a game though. Wish it was at home but beggars can't be choosers.

V Denver is a really strange choice, can't really figure out the motivation there, but okay. I'll take it.

Nov. 27 th for Davis

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Nope

In Denver

If we have another Christmas holiday road trip... I'm gonna be pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    V Denver is a really strange choice, can't really figure out the motivation there, but okay. I'll take it.
    Both Super young squads. One happens to be really good and other is unknown atm

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    If we have another Christmas holiday road trip... I'm gonna be pissed
    I remember the Saints Christmas Eve game 2 years ago. Nobody showed up. People rather be at their Crazy Aunt’s house singing bad Christmas music.

Both Super young squads. One happens to be really good and other is unknown atm
    Yeah, that's kind of the problem though. Both super young squads: one happens to have been the second best team in the West last year and the other is in a rebuild. I get that there's hype around us, so they wanted us to have a Christmas game, but just based on expected results out of the season they're almost setting us up to get crushed.

Personally I think we'll be more competitive than that, and that we may actually win, but from the a pure ''compare the numbers'' kind of perspective, this should not be close.

If they wanted to hype us up, give us a Christmas game, and do it with young squads, why not vs the Mavericks? Have us face off against the new Doncic/Porzingis duo, on a team that happens to have some history with New Orleans. Or Memphis: #1 and #2 going head to head from the draft.

Tons of options, Denver just seems like they want us to take a big public L.

I remember the Saints Christmas Eve game 2 years ago. Nobody showed up. People rather be at their Crazy Aunt’s house singing bad Christmas music.
    You're just throwing things on the wall and seeing what sticks right? I was at that game. Sold an extra two tickets for $350 each. It was epic and the loudest I have ever heard that dome.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

and this is how 3veryone knows you're a shorty troll good job on outing yourself 🖒

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

LOL that was against The Falcons. I drove 8 hours to be at that game with family lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah, that's kind of the problem though. Both super young squads: one happens to have been the second best team in the West last year and the other is in a rebuild. I get that there's hype around us, so they wanted us to have a Christmas game, but just based on expected results out of the season they're almost setting us up to get crushed.

Personally I think we'll be more competitive than that, and that we may actually win, but from the a pure ''compare the numbers'' kind of perspective, this should not be close.

If they wanted to hype us up, give us a Christmas game, and do it with young squads, why not vs the Mavericks? Have us face off against the new Doncic/Porzingis duo, on a team that happens to have some history with New Orleans. Or Memphis: #1 and #2 going head to head from the draft.

Tons of options, Denver just seems like they want us to take a big public L.

Schedule makers been screwing us for a few years. We always have a brutal start till about mid January.
    Last edited by Taker597; 08-02-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Schedule makers been screwing us for a few years. We always have a brutal start till about mid January.
    That's true. I remember last season, we had a pretty brutal start to the year and everyone (including me) was desperate to try and find a stretch of the year where we might have an easy run and just pick up a bunch of wins. If I remember correctly, we basically found that the schedule was iron-clad until February, then we had a run of about 15 decent games, and then it was back to being stupidly difficult until basically the last week of the year It was really frustrating.

LOL that was against The Falcons. I drove 8 hours to be at that game with family lol
    No it was the Bucs. Game got moved flexed to 325 pm in 2016

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/new...5-p-m-18255964

I can give you the complaining links on TIgerdroppings and SR if you would like?
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 08-02-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    You're just throwing things on the wall and seeing what sticks right? I was at that game. Sold an extra two tickets for $350 each. It was epic and the loudest I have ever heard that dome.
    Nope. Not close. You must have missed this year’s playoff games.

https://www.fox8live.com/2019/01/16/...agle-match-up/

Makes you wonder how loud Pels games will be this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    and this is how 3veryone knows you're a shorty troll good job on outing yourself ��

I knew I should have left the Crazy Aunt out.

Wake me up when September ends.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 08-02-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    You really throwing 'ever' out there when the playoffs and Gleason game exist?

I knew I should have left the Crazy Aunt out.

Wake me up when September ends.
    oh look grown add person. using butthurt nope you aren't a good little troll ate ya champ

Thread Information