Pelicans Report

Thread: Anthony Davis scared of the dark!

Anthony Davis scared of the dark!

I mean... I get the jokey jokes, but phobias are irrational and involuntary. That's like, the whole thing about them. He probably knows it's kinda stupid, but it just is what it is.

I have a phobia of moths, for example. Nothing I can do about it, they freak me out. Just is what it is.
    Basketball.

Motion to stop giving a flying **** about anything Anthony Davis related

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    Motion to stop giving a flying **** about anything Anthony Davis related

Good luck on that. Especially if his(Davis) idea fails like Chris Paul.

Skip does have a point

Breaking news: Anthony Davis didn't win as much as the media would have liked in the first 7 years of his career.

Next up, Steve Nash was efficient, Stephen Curry shoots threes a lot, Porzingis is tall, Luka Doncic is from Europe, and Shaq made rap albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Breaking news: Anthony Davis didn't win as much as the media would have liked in the first 7 years of his career.

Next up, Steve Nash was efficient, Stephen Curry shoots threes a lot, Porzingis is tall, Luka Doncic is from Europe, and Shaq made rap albums.
    If Davis wanted to win here he could have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    If Davis wanted to win here he could have done it.
    Robin needed Batman. Dr. Watson needed Sherlock. Kato needed the Green Hornet. Heck, even Boo Boo needed Yogi.

Truth is: the Pelicans had no choice. When all you got is a number two, you have to flush or the stink will become unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Robin needed Batman. Dr. Watson needed Sherlock. Kato needed the Green Hornet. Heck, even Boo Boo needed Yogi.

Truth is: the Pelicans had no choice. When all you got is a number two, you have to flush or the stink will become unbearable.
    Agree. It will also be funny to see Westbrook play the Robin role in Houston. LOL.

This is probably the most interesting thing about Anthony Davis right now
    asdfghjkl;'

Thread Information