Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pelicans 2k Ratings

Quote Originally Posted by MG3n2K9 View Post
    All except Lonzo is listed under their Top 100 player rankings.
    https://www.2kratings.com/nba-2k20-r...op-100-players

Jrue Holiday 86
    Brandon Ingram 81
    Derrick Favors 81
    Zion Williamson 81
    JJ Redick 80
    Lonzo Ball 79
    Hmm.... not thrilled with those numbers, to be honest.

Jrue an 86 while Conley is an 87? Is Conley better than Jrue? Broken down, busted Cousins also an 86? That's an insult to Jrue and Conley. D'Angelo Russell at 87 while Jrue is at 86 is just nauseating, to be totally honest. For god's sake, Kyrie's a 90 and Jrue has a real argument to have had a better year than him last season.

Favors an 81 in the same game that has Valanciunas at 82 and 2019 DeAndre Jordan at 83 is also a horrific sin.

Redick at 80, with a lower rating than 2019 Rudy Gay, and Enes Kanter? Come on now.

I feel like Lonzo deserves an 80, but 79 isn't terrible for him. 81 for Ingram is fine as well, and Zions a rookie so 81 seems reasonable at this point although I'd expect it to go up over the year. But yea, the ratings for Jrue, Favors, and Redick are bad.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    So basing it off of suspicion?
    Basing it off having functional eyes and knowing that people generally grow between the ages of 18 and 21, yep.

Honestly, I find it kind of staggering that you're so willing to just accept listed heights in an NBA where Kevin Durant is listed as 6'9 despite being widely accepted to be 7'0 (and I believe he even admitted 7'0 at one point), and where AD is listed at 6'10 despite having been measured on video as being 6'11.5''.

It's just wide open, common knowledge that NBA listed heights are usually a little off.
    Last edited by Pelicanidae; 07-27-2019 at 06:12 PM.

I'm of the belief that Zion is about 6'9" now. He was already taller than Barrett at Summer League, and he looked just a hair taller than Reddish as well I believe. And to be honest, 6'10" doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Combine that with the fact that Hayes is still getting taller at 6'11"....

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Hmm.... not thrilled with those numbers, to be honest.

Jrue an 86 while Conley is an 87? Is Conley better than Jrue? Broken down, busted Cousins also an 86? That's an insult to Jrue and Conley. D'Angelo Russell at 87 while Jrue is at 86 is just nauseating, to be totally honest. For god's sake, Kyrie's a 90 and Jrue has a real argument to have had a better year than him last season.

Favors an 81 in the same game that has Valanciunas at 82 and 2019 DeAndre Jordan at 83 is also a horrific sin.

Redick at 80, with a lower rating than 2019 Rudy Gay, and Enes Kanter? Come on now.

I feel like Lonzo deserves an 80, but 79 isn't terrible for him. 81 for Ingram is fine as well, and Zions a rookie so 81 seems reasonable at this point although I'd expect it to go up over the year. But yea, the ratings for Jrue, Favors, and Redick are bad.
    To be fair, some of those are unconfirmed. Most of them are last year's numbers. So I hope that Jrue gets a bump in rating, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    To be fair, some of those are unconfirmed. Most of them are last year's numbers. So I hope that Jrue gets a bump in rating, but you never know.
    I hope so. Jrue > Kyrie this year, and it wasn't particularly close. If they can justify giving Kyrie a 90 and Cousins an 86, then Jrue needs at least 88.

Oh definitely. Jrue should be higher, and I hope he gets that respect. I don't think he's getting a 90, but 88 or 89 shouldn't be out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    Oh definitely. Jrue should be higher, and I hope he gets that respect. I don't think he's getting a 90, but 88 or 89 shouldn't be out of the question.
    It's gonna be funny when they give him an 86 and then he goes on to win MVP.

Kyle Kuzma should not have the same rating as Draymond Green.

Demarcus Cousins should not have the same rating as Jrue Holiday.

Game is really trying hard to make the Lakers very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I hope so. Jrue > Kyrie this year, and it wasn't particularly close. If they can justify giving Kyrie a 90 and Cousins an 86, then Jrue needs at least 88.
    I play 2k casually on franchise only but i want to say that the badges matter just as much or more than overall rating and Jrue has many badges like defensive stopper and many others that are accurate. I think in the current 2k he has like 11 badges. The thing that hurts his overall is three point shooting. That’s why i raise it a little and make his hotspot at the top of the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information