Pelicans Report

Thread: Diallo's Farewell Message

Diallo's Farewell Message

This is nice of him. It's a good message, and as much as the Suns are terrible, I wish him success there. He's a good guy who always played his hardest and never cheated the fans or the organisation out of his effort.
    Basketball.

Davis message in 1, 2, 3......

His enthusiasm on the bench will be missed. His antics on the sidelines during that Blazers series were epic.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Will be cheering for him! Hope he shows out and earns a spot in the rotation in Phoenix.

Hope he does well. He would have been cut before Wood anyway. Hope he gets minutes in Phx.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Baron Davis?

Don't look for it; he hasn't been here since before Katrina.
    February 11, 2024

"The Day...Pelicans Roost...DIED."

RIP Pelicans Roost

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Cheick was one of my favorite players. One of my favorite things he used to do, was whenever someone would hit a layup, you'd see Diallo get up from the bench and mock it himself. His energy will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Davis already gave us his message...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	6481

Comparison:

AD Career Stats for Pelicans: 11059 points, 4906 rebounds, 982 assists, 639 steals, 1121 blocks, 72 Win Shares, 27.6 VORP. Franchise leader in points, rebounds, blocks.

Cheick Career Stats for Pels: 728 points, 616 rebounds, 56 assists, 44 steals, 61 blocks, 5 Win Shares, -0.2 VORP.

Wood Career Stats for Pels: 135 points, 63 rebounds, 6 assists, 7 steals, 10 blocks, 0.6 Win Shares, 0.0 VORP.

Guess which one of the above list still hasn't given their goodbye message.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

Comparison:

AD Career Stats for Pelicans: 11059 points, 4906 rebounds, 982 assists, 639 steals, 1121 blocks, 72 Win Shares, 27.6 VORP. Franchise leader in points, rebounds, blocks.

Cheick Career Stats for Pels: 728 points, 616 rebounds, 56 assists, 44 steals, 61 blocks, 5 Win Shares, -0.2 VORP.

Wood Career Stats for Pels: 135 points, 63 rebounds, 6 assists, 7 steals, 10 blocks, 0.6 Win Shares, 0.0 VORP.

Guess which one of the above list still hasn't given their goodbye message.
    AD is a fool. I want a 19 year old kid to bully him. What if Zion bullies AD? I think he can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to see Diallo go but we just have no room or role for him. I actually think he went to a great situation with the Suns where he wil be behind Saric and Kaminsky. He compliments both of them very well with a completely different versatility. Diallo has improved each year so he might just take that next jump in his game making him somewhat of a threat offensively. I will be following his career closely.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Hate to see Diallo go but we just have no room or role for him. I actually think he went to a great situation with the Suns where he wil be behind Saric and Kaminsky. He compliments both of them very well with a completely different versatility. Diallo has improved each year so he might just take that next jump in his game making him somewhat of a threat offensively. I will be following his career closely.
    I'd agree in most circumstances, but unfortunately, it's the Suns.

They have a 70% chance of just stunting his development and ruining his career. Because it's the Suns.

Thread Information