Pelicans Report

Thread: Melli has knee surgery

probably the reason we haven't seen or heard from him

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

We are getting thin in the bigs! I really hope we trade away Moore to create room for Wood or someone else. If we got rid of Moore we would basically be 3 deep at each position and that’s not including the ridiculous versatility we have. I just think Moore is useless for this team right now and could bring back something in return. I don’t mind holding on to him waiting for a team that has an injury causing them to be a little more desperate. I like Melli a lot but this injury doesn’t leave us with much depth at PF. Hopefully he can return quickly.

quote from link above....."Melli will be evaluated on a week-to-week basis going forward, but as of now his availability for the start of the 2019-20 season doesn't appear to be in any jeopardy"
    It's that the Hornets unashamedly quit so quickly in Game 4 after fans in New Orleans showed up this season with greater regularity than the team could have ever dreamed, shaming misinformed know-it-alls like me who kept telling you that local residents couldn't possibly invest their time and money into something as trivial as rooting for the local basketball team while still recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. - Mark Stien ESPN

The way it reads to me is more like a knee scope type thing which shouldn't have a long recovery time.

Thread Information