Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Introductory Press Conference: Ingram, Lonzo, Hart, and Favors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    That took a long time. Just note: Redick also said that he's looking forward to getting Pels guys on the Redick pod. He named Zion, Jrue, Lonzo, and Ingram.
    Redick forgot Hart who has a podcast of his own and seems charismatic, that for sure is happening. Jrue and Jah maybe too. Zion would probably need some convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    Redick forgot Hart who has a podcast of his own and seems charismatic, that for sure is happening. Jrue and Jah maybe too. Zion would probably need some convincing.
    He actually mentioned that Zion had never done anything like that before, so the Zion episode would probably be their most listened to episode yet.

He did mention Jrue in that list I gave, can't recall if he mentioned Jah for the pod but it wouldn't surprise me. He'll probably have a bulk of the main team guys on. Probably not Favors though, he's way too quiet.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    There was actually an article online today about Hubigs. They'll be putting a facility in Jefferson Parish and should be back in production hopefully in 2020.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/life/f...8-7dce8fbcb726
    Aw man that is awesone news. I just hope they dont fake me out and dont bring back the deep dish.

Thread Information