Pelicans Report

Thread: Flyer on Thomas Robinson

Flyer on Thomas Robinson

I wouldn’t mind us looking at this guy. He is still a freak of nature physically and I beleive he finally understands what his role should be in the league now. The talent was always there just never had the IQ.
    I'm a grinder

Why though?

He's 28, so it's not like he's a young gun who you can bet on for untapped potential. If he was 23, maybe, but 28 is basically Jrue's age. Combine that with the fact that we're already fighting for roster space to account for all of the guys we have, almost all of whom are more promising than Robinson, what would be the advantage of bringing him in?

Maybe as a training camp body, I could see it, but beyond that it seems kinda weird.
    Basketball.

Wood is already a much better Robinson

lol,why?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Draft Pick
    We already have what people hoped Robinson would be in Derrick Favors and Christian Wood is already further along as well. No need at all, and the roster is too crowded as it is. I'd only add players where we can upgrade a position, not take a chance on a 28 year old bust.

Never really paid attention to wood but I see people are high on him. Guess it’s a pass then

Some people hey

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    Never really paid attention to wood but I see people are high on him. Guess it’s a pass then
    It's not even really Wood himself, he might not even make the team. But that's kind of the issue right now. Our roster is basically full, and if you wanna add a new name it means taking someone else out. Who do you cut to make room for Robinson?

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Last edited by RaisingTheBar; 07-15-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    Lol I get it I just saw we were getting killed on the boards and thought about him as end of bench

Thread Information