Pelicans Report

Thread: Hayes and NAW playing?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar

Hayes and NAW playing?

I’m looking everywhere... are these kids gonna play tonight???? I’m dying to see them. Please let me know if y’all find anything. I can’t wait to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    I’m looking everywhere... are these kids gonna play tonight???? I’m dying to see them. Please let me know if y’all find anything. I can’t wait to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As soon as the Lakers send the paperwork.

It appears not. The game's in basically 2 hours and they still aren't officially Pelicans. Lakers are taking their sweet time getting things done because they're intolerable idiots and have no idea how to run an NBA franchise.

Even if the trade goes through in the next hour or so, there's no way that they play Hayes and NAW without even a chance to do a full warm up together. Looks like it's going to be the Monday game, at this rate.

Such a pain in the rear end.
    Basketball.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    The Lakers are trying to get every player they can under the cap. Almost like they were left scrambling once Kawhi played them for saps.

Have they even practiced with the summer league squad? If not I doubt we see them on the floor I did see them both with the team last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    The Lakers are trying to get every player they can under the cap. Almost like they were left scrambling once Kawhi played them for saps.
    They're so ridiculously incompetent. ANY other team with a reasonable GM would have had backup deals negotiated at least in part such that if the Kawhi deal fell through, they'd have named to call within minutes. Not the Lakers. They put all their eggs in this basket and are literally trying to construct a roster by the seat of their pants.

If Kawhi had gone to Toronto, there's no way the Clippers would be in this kind of panic rush situation. They'd have had all their ducks in a row in advance. Because they are a capable organisation.

and there it is officially.

Dude that’s such BS!!!!!! So annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    Dude that’s such BS!!!!!! So annoying.
    Actually it is quit amusing actually. Lakers left scrambling. Davis gets the same players.

Thread Information