Pelicans Report

Thread: Frank Jackson

Frank Jackson

I won't let his night be lost. He looked like the best player on the floor after a poor start.

To score like he did is not easy on any stage. I cannot see him not be on the active roster when the season starts. Wouldn't even be shocked if they pull him from SL now.

The Franchise
    I think Zion and Frank get pulled when the Hayes/Alexander-Walker deal gets finalized. I like the Bigsby-Williams pickup. He did a really good job on Robinson.

Frank is on the roster, but this is good for building his trade value. His handle is still shaky and he doesn't have much quick lateral movement.

i thought he played well....best player on the floor tonight who wasnt Zion.

Been saying this kid was going to be a stud! People forget not only can he shoot but he has elite athleticism! Can’t wait to see Frank and JJ run the backcourt off the bench! Lonzo/Jrue - UCLA Frank/JJ - Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Pels4Life View Post
    i thought he played well....best player on the floor tonight who wasnt Zion.
    No he was the best player in that game. Better than Zion.

We have many players covering the same role, but it's always good news if he keeps developing. He can be a contributor off the bench or either increase his trade value.

He'll be on the roster, but if he actually wants to crack the rotation in any serious way, we're going to need him to develop SOME playmaking ability. Right now he seems absolutely determined not to do so.
    Basketball.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Either he becomes an important role player for us. Or he becomes a better than decent trade asset to net us the next elite player who asks out from his team *cough*Bradley*cough*Beal**cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He'll be on the roster, but if he actually wants to crack the rotation in any serious way, we're going to need him to develop SOME playmaking ability. Right now he seems absolutely determined not to do so.
    He's young. It's probably best he focus on what he's good at. Once he gets used to scoring, the game will start to slow down and the floor will open up. Playmaking skills will naturally be developed. He's not going to be a Lonzo Ball. But maybe he can be a CJ McCollum or Eric Gordon. His handle HAS to improve though. I hope he works super hard on that aspect for the rest of the summer. His game will open up so much with a better handle.

He looked miles more confident than he has ever looked before, which is a good thing. It probably helps that he was training so hard during the off-season with Jrue and the boys. He might just be in better shape as well.

Thread Information