Pelicans Report

Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1439

Thread: Official Summer League Games Thread

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Not like it's not on at all. Most people with ESPN2 get ESPNU. And if playing a video game any more of a sport than playing poker?
    Thanks. Didn’t realize it was on ESPNU.

I've only been able to catch the spanish feed. I don't speak any Spanish. It has by far been the best announcing I've heard all summer league
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    I've only been able to catch the spanish feed. I don't speak any Spanish. It has by far been the best announcing I've heard all summer league
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Basketball.

1. I don't get it. 2. How the hell does one dumb ****** activity justify the other?

David Griffin on the broadcast!

Griff praising the improvement in Hayes' defensive awareness as the SL games have gone up. Mentions him cooling off on jumping for every block, and focusing more on gathering up the boards.

Says the long term plan for Hayes is to ''not, probably, play a great deal early on'', but says the plans to redshirt him for his first year have been pretty much put off by virtue of his excellent play so far.

Hayes just erased the sun.

It was not a goaltend he got that before it started coming down

Cheatham really playing himself out of any outside roster consideration he may have had

Can we please just play Frank whenever our GOATS are off the floor? I know he and Zion are bench bff’s, but it’s hard to watch when NAW is out.

Well. We are playing like crap. On a positive note... we’re only down two points!

Griff says that Zion's going to be spending the majority of the off-season in New Orleans, with Aaron Nelson.

That's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    Well. We are playing like crap. On a positive note... we’re only down two points!
    This looks like a Summer League game.

What a pass by NAW. We would be getting blown out if he wasn’t playing.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Cheathem looks to be pressing too much. He's overthinking it. He's getting looks and seems afraid to let it fly. I thought he had range to 3. Not a spot up shooter...just able to hit the shot.

Cheathem looks to be pressing too much. He's overthinking it. He's getting looks and seems afraid to let it fly. I thought he had range to 3. Not a spot up shooter...just able to hit the shot.
    He barely shot in college. Shot better than 50% from 3, but on less than half an attempt per game. It's not his thing, really.

Just heard that Didi is gonna be in Australia next year. Thinking one of you on here would want to know that. ;

Quote Originally Posted by mriguy View Post
    Just heard that Didi is gonna be in Australia next year. Thinking one of you on here would want to know that. ;
    It was talked about a little bit at his introductory press conference, but good to mention in case anyone missed it. He'll be playing for the Sydney Kings, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    This looks like a Summer League game.
    Gas tank on E. That... Haven't played in 3 months energy wore off after a week and half of basketball. Lol

ABSURD alley for Hayes! Wooooow

And that was just after a good defensive sequence where he stayed with the man on the drive, resisted the swat and only used his verticality to prevent the shot.

What a couple of possessions for Hayes

Terrible call. What, is Hayes not allowed to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He barely shot in college. Shot better than 50% from 3, but on less than half an attempt per game. It's not his thing, really.
    We know what he's got to work on then.

That was the third terrible foul call they've put on Hayes. So dumb.

He’s just not good. Kind of like the refs with some of these phantom foul calls.

Thread Information