Pelicans Report

Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1439

Thread: Official Summer League Games Thread

20+ years of pain ragincaucasian's Avatar
    Im still trying to figure out the last foul. These idiot announcers dont relay any info at all whatsoever.

It's summer league for refs, too. Lol

This is actually really good experience.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

That was almost a murder from Hayes
    Basketball.

an actual foul wow I'm surprised

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Miami gets under the basket for offensive rebounds, well. That's stuff you can teach. The things our guys are doing well is often ability and instinct. Harder to teach. I'm loving yhe possibilities, still.

NAW

WITH THE CLUTCH

STEAL!!!

I hate these jinxing announcers with a passion.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Even NAW is human. If he's missing short, it's because he's gassed.

naw is the steal of the draft idc dude looks like he'll be sooooo good

I really wish NAW hits this game-winner in OT!
    Actual proof Greivis Vasquez can throw Anthony Davis an Alley-OOP on an (kinda) fastbreak!

Hayes and NAW look like they are exhausted.

boom ******** you

NAW is incredible.

Challenge what? The shoulder check?

Gentry coaching now?

that's not even enough time to shoot it get out of here

NAW hits all his free throws then misses the two most important ones he takes all game. He puts way too much air under his free throws, but he seems to make most of them.

They need to play last years summer league MVP, Bluiett more minutes! NAW, Bluiett, Didi(maybe), Williams, & Hayes are by far our best players!!

NAW pulling that hero ball! How did he miss that layup? Oh well shooing free throws. Dude plays too much with his left hand where he can’t take advantage of it. The only thing he does with his right hand is shoot it seems. Every pass he makes is with his left hand as well. Players are just gonna read the scouting report and focus on his left hand on drives. He needs to switch it up, so it becomes a huge advantage. Unless he’s terrible going right even though he’s right handed.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    One of these announcers has common sense.

The other is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Gentry coaching now?
    Nope, he's just been there watching every game.

Didi baby!!!!!!

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Didi Gregorius!

Yessss!

We tanking wrong in this league too. Lol great win

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    NAW hits all his free throws then misses the two most important ones he takes all game. He puts way too much air under his free throws, but he seems to make most of them.

They need to play last years summer league MVP, Bluiett more minutes! NAW, Bluiett, Didi(maybe), Williams, & Hayes are by far our best players!!

NAW pulling that hero ball! How did he miss that layup? Oh well shooing free throws. Dude plays too much with his left hand where he can’t take advantage of it. The only thing he does with his right hand is shoot it seems. Players are just gonna read the scouting report and focus on his left hand on drives. He needs to switch it up, so it becomes a huge advantage. Unless he’s terrible going right even though he’s right handed.
    ******** geezus what is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post

NAW pulling that hero ball! How did he miss that layup? Oh well shooing free throws. Dude plays too much with his left hand where he can’t take advantage of it. The only thing he does with his right hand is shoot it seems. Players are just gonna read the scouting report and focus on his left hand on drives. He needs to switch it up, so it becomes a huge advantage. Unless he’s terrible going right even though he’s right handed.
    This is absurd criticism.

NAW is exhausted. He's played the most minutes out of any Pel in all three of the games he's played. He shot 11/14 from the FT line tonight: that's basically 80%, which isn't perfect but it's fine.

They don't need to play Bluiett any more minutes because Bluiett isn't very good at basketball.

If you think the only thing NAW does is shoot with his right, all I can do is ask you to rewatch the games. It's true that he prefers to pass with his left, but he's made multiple very good dimes in SL with his right: everyone has preferences, but NAW is not limited in that sense. It's not going ''hero ball'' to ask your only capable driver, who has been your best scorer all night, to make a shot.

Thread Information