Pelicans Report

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1439

Thread: Official Summer League Games Thread

Let's go! Summer League Playoffs
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by mriguy View Post
    And as fast as a posted that they are now losing by two with two minutes left
    It's an interesting matchup. On one hand, Brandon Clarke may be one of the best players in this draft. Certainly, I think, will be top 7 after all is said and done.

On the other, the Boston summer league team overall is very very very good. So yeah

Daaaaaamn

If we play all our guys, this is going to be a murder

Memphis is gonna win so Clarke and Allen are waiting for us

Tremont Waters does not look like an NBA player. Edwards had the Cs charging back and then 2 possessions of Waters hero ball killed it. Took them out of the grove.

Edwards is a BEAST though!

Here we go !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEM wins, 94-88.

Top seed BOS is eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Edwards is a BEAST though!
    Feel like Edwards got drafted into exactly the right situation. If someone had taken him earlier and tried to turn him into a lead guard it would have been disastrous. But being placed the way he has been, being used the way he is, with guys like Grant Williams around him... he could be very capable.

NAW says his teammates give him the confidence to have fun and just drive the offense. Super good to hear.

If Hayes & NAW look just as good today than both those guys are gonna get minutes earlier than expected. Hayes might be our 2nd best big man, but D-Fav is a vet who should be starting. NAW may be better than both Moore & Hart, so I could see him getting a ton of minutes at both guard spots early on. Those two without a doubt will likely be in on our 2nd unit opening day.

He didn't get the rebound there, tipped it out, but good to see Jax getting inside position on the board there. Need more of that, consistently.

JAX HIT THE 18 FOOTER!!!

He's got a shot boys!

NAW with the off the dribble three. Good to see him with the confidence to keep taking that shot, and nailing it

Without Herro, Miami just have no way to create reliable offense here. This could be another 30 point win, at this rate.

Zylan Cheatham wearing that Jrue Holiday Kung Fu Headband

Great read there by NAW getting that steal from the big

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    The Harden and CP3 commercial just got a whole lot funnier.

The level of fear I feel when Carr is running the break opposed to NAW is indescribable. That god-awful pass explains why.

I can only imagine if this team had Zion & Frank! They might break summer league records if they had those two as well. If they keep playing Hayes & NAW which they almost have to they should have a shot to win it

End of the 1st, 27-15 Pels.

Man Summer League backups are the most depressing thing

Hayes with the swat! Kept it in hand as well, such good hands

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I like this debate about Spolestra.

Such a smooth block

Love this game being commentated by a pair of guys who are more interested in whether or not Eric Spoelstra is better than Nate McMillan than the game.

Thread Information