Pelicans Report

Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Summer League Games Thread

It took me a moment to realize why John Beeline was on tv. Man, I keep forgetting.

Go Blue!
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

That Brazilian can ball.

Lol at Gentry wearing that ZION shirt too
    Basketball.

No Wood tonight.

That’s what she said.

NAW with that stepback three. A little slow but such a clean shot

That’s a step back in ya face.

Kenny Hustle is up to 5 points and 5 rebounds in 6 minutes. 2/3 from the floor

We're up 24-8, and NAW looks so good again. He has 6 points and 3 assists early, and is 2 of 2 from deep

that double box crap is annoying

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Can't be playing Hayes right now without a true point on the floor. Kenrich is doing well, but Hayes keeps diving and rolling and not getting any passes inside. Hayes cannot create for himself regularly at this point, he needs a guy to find him.

Hayes sinks the soft little FT line jumper. Such a clean stroke, that's going to work over time.

NAW with that smoooth right handed scoop shot. Such a nice creative finish

one of the problems with Hayes he kind of just stands there instead of getting in good position for a rebound

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    one of the problems with Hayes he kind of just stands there instead of getting in good position for a rebound

He doesn't box out with any consistency at this point. Get him in the gym with Favors for the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He doesn't box out with any consistency at this point. Get him in the gym with Favors for the Summer.
    yeah exactly but I get it he's only been a big for what? 2 years? so it's understandable

Once Favors and Oak start destroying him on the offensive boards in practice, he'll learn he needs to box out

That's my thoughts. He's so smooth with it, when he shoots it looks like he does it all the time. Obviously he doesn't and needs to polish it up, but there's so much potential there.

yeah exactly but I get it he's only been a big for what? 2 years? so it's understandable

Yep, and he wasn't even starting on his high school team. So, he's so new, relative to everyone else, to high level basketball. He'll be fine, I reckon

NAW with that super nice tip in. Great timing, such anticipation on the angle.

He's looked fantastic tonight, just like last game

NAW is gonna end up being a steal at 17. He looks just like his cousin SGA. He was seen as more of a combo type guard coming into the league and ended up playing more point guard. If Lonzo starts like everyone believes NAW might just be his backup.

That's my thoughts. He's so smooth with it, when he shoots it looks like he does it all the time. Obviously he doesn't and needs to polish it up, but there's so much potential there.
    yeah and this may be hyperbole but his shot looks soooo much better then ads and we know ad has a good one

Who wins ROY

Zion

Or

NAW

RED ALERT: CRITICISM OF NAW INCOMING

He just gambled really badly on a steal and ended up letting his man take an uncontested three. It didn't go, but that's just luck. Then, on the other end, he attempted a mistimed pass for a turnover. Bad two possessions there.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Who wins ROY

Zion

Or

NAW
    rjs on a bad team he's gonna get a ton of shots so Idk if zion stands a chance

yeah and this may be hyperbole but his shot looks soooo much better then ads and we know ad has a good one
    I think the issue is that AD tends to kind of lean back with his mid range shot, even when nobody can contest it because the release is so high. That made every shot look harder than it had to be.

Hayes just kind of unfolds the shot upwards, there's no fallaway or leaning, it's very aesthetic.

Thread Information