Pelicans Report

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1439

Thread: Official Summer League Games Thread

Zion trying to live up to his idol, Jaxson Hayes

No but seriously, he needs to tuck his elbow man. I've said it before and I'll say it again, his shot isn't completely busted, but it does have some work to be done, and tucking that elbow is a big thing. It's exaggerated in the half court shot because he's obviously putting more force into it than a regular 3, but it still happens at the 3pt line. Needs work.
    Basketball.

...we get to go McDonalds
    There were many posters who were against not only signing Asik, but trading for him in the first place. One of the arguments was his contract situation.

Hayes with the pre-game dunking

Lineup is as expected. Nobody's sitting.

NAW in the pre-game interview saying that winning a SL championship would be a great start to a career. I agree.

....That was not a foul.

Hayes did not foul there.

Why am I watching video games on espn instead of the basketball game. The guide says it should be the game. Get you crap together ESPN!!

That catch from Hayes was insane. It was a bad pass, awkwardly timed and placed, Hayes clearly wasn't expecting it, and he corralled it easily.

That's Clarke's first miss from 3 this SL. He's 4 of 5 now.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    Why am I watching video games on espn instead of the basketball game. The guide says it should be the game. Get you crap together ESPN!!

thought i was tripping lol...

Good screens early from Hayes, glad to see that he's setting a few of them and holding them rather than just automatically slipping.

Man, Bigby-Williams is just so bad.

Hahahaha when NAW and Hayes sit, we are so bad

This is painful to watch

Impressed with the very improved commentary. Who would of thought not understand any Spanish would be better listen to those blow hards from yesterday.

I did not think it was logically or physically possible for me to despise ESPN more than I already did. I stand corrected. Really, an effin video game rather than a real sporting event? Really? REALLY?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Didn't we have some nobody short guy playing point the first two games? Number 34 or something?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patronius View Post
    I did not think it was logically or physically possible for me to despise ESPN more than I already did. I stand corrected. Really, an effin video game rather than a real sporting event? Really? REALLY?
    Not like it's not on at all. Most people with ESPN2 get ESPNU. And if playing a video game any more of a sport than playing poker?

Can we bring back Frank when NAW and Hayes sit?

Hahahahahahahaha

Carr

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by patronius View Post
    I know. This is pissing me off. Been looking forward to it all day with this crappy weather..

Very good steal from Hayes

HAYESSSSS

That catch was nice and managed to drop it in. WOW.

It is on ESPN3 as well lads. Fire up the app and watch it

Good rebound from Hayes too. Need him to keep up that attentiveness on the glass.

Thread Information