Pelicans Report

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Summer League Games Thread

If you throw the ball to a ref after a made shot its a tech.

If you slap the backboard its a tech.

If the ref doesn't like the look on your face its a tech.

I cannot think of a more punitive league towards its own players than the NBA.

With Louzada Silva to be stashed for a season in Australia, is the current thinking that Frank Jackson, Kenrich Williams and Bluiett are fighting for the last two roster spots? Shame, they are all playing well!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal4Pels View Post
    With Louzada Silva to be stashed for a season in Australia, is the current thinking that Frank Jackson, Kenrich Williams and Bluiett are fighting for the last two roster spots? Shame, they are all playing well!
    Bluiett isn't making the roster. They didn't even renew his two way deal, I think.
    Basketball.

Love Hayes diving for loose balls in a Summer League game

The Pelicans just had a shot clock violation.

...that's impossible

This Pelicans class may go down as one of the best in the history of the league IMO. Zion, Hayes, & NAW are gonna eventually be really high quality starters!!

NAW with that CLEAN rejection!

This team is going to be absolutely incredible in 2-3 years. I don’t see any way that we are not contending for a championship in 2-3 years!!

NAW’s theme song has got to be Express Yourself.

This is what we call ''basketball IQ'' and ''feel for the game''

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Bluiett isn't making the roster. They didn't even renew his two way deal, I think.
    yeah I think they are Def gonna bring didi back next year guy just looks like he belongs and his shot is just soooo nice

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Lonzo might end up only being here a year if NAW can be the quality starting point guard he look like thus far. He doesn’t look like your average rookie for sure. We might be trying to move Lonzo next offseason if not earlier if he reaches the potential he’s showing already in the league..

So at this point? If NAW and Hays should get significant minutes come regular season time if they can replicate this kind of play with the big boys!

Hays might be played be fore Okafor.

NAW will be contesting Jackson for the backup PG. any doubts of NAW being able to play PG have been cleared up the past 1.5 games.

Our depth is incredible.

That right handed scoop shot

just beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Love Hayes diving for loose balls in a Summer League game
    Thank God for his youth. That alone can help him bounce up the way he does, or flex while he's kneeling on the floor, no wait...... laying on the floor. If that would have been AD, I can't tell you how long he'd be out .
    We had quite a few interesting conversations as we pondered and navigated the nightly canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Lonzo might end up only being here a year if NAW can be the quality starting point guard he look like thus far. He doesn’t look like your average rookie for sure. We might be trying to move Lonzo next offseason if not earlier if he reaches the potential he’s showing already in the league..

Lonzo is so much better than you think! Lonzo should be here fo a very long time.

There is room on this team for both NAW and Lomzo for many years to come.

If Zo stays healthy he can be a top PG in the league.

NAW is VERY GOOD!

Zo could be the best passer in the league. Combine that with his D and he can be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpnose View Post
    Thank God for his youth. That alone can help him bounce up the way he does, or flex while he's kneeling on the floor, no wait...... laying on the floor. If that would have been AD, I can't tell you how long he'd be out .
    4-6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post
    Lonzo is so much better than you think! Lonzo should be here fo a very long time.

NAW is VERY GOOD!

Zo could be the best passer in the league. Combine that with his D and her can be great.
    I agree. If anyone gets moved, it will be Frank. I loved Frank last season, and he's still looked great as a scorer in his SL appearance, but if you're picking who has been the more impressive showing, it's definitely NAW. And Lonzo provides a completely different skill set: he's a pure point. If you're moving one of the three, it's gotta be Frank. He has one skill, and it's a skill that NAW covers while also providing extra as a passer and defender.

Quote Originally Posted by HartOfaPelican View Post

NAW is VERY GOOD!

Zo could be the best passer in the league. Combine that with his D and he can be great.
    yeah I think naw ends up being our next jrue

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Here's that Hayes mid ranger. That just looks super smooth, it's definitely gonna translate with more practice.

NAW is gonna end up being a steal at 17. He looks just like his cousin SGA. He was seen as more of a combo type guard coming into the league and ended up playing more point guard. If Lonzo starts like everyone believes NAW might just be his backup.
    Yea I agree.. I think he will be playing either the SG/SF position defensively while being the primary ball handler offensively. He’s a perfect combo guard..

Lonzo is on a different level as a PG. NAW can be very good especially playing next to someone like Jrue who will handle the ball a lot as well. No way to I get rid of Lonzo unless it involves someone like Beal. I think the perfect role for NAW is our first guard off the bench who eventually takes over for Jrue. The great teams have someone like him coming off the bench not forcing him into a starting role.

Pels up by 20+ again.

SL Championship.

Why are commentators so bad? Just get Joel Myers to narrate everything.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Yo I hope we sign the Alexander-Walker kid...oh wait

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

Thread Information