Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Woj: There is no market for DeMarcus Cousins in free agency

Woj: There is no market for DeMarcus Cousins in free agency

Karma is a $&@%#

Thanks Boogie for not taking that 2 $40 million contract that Dell offered you.

Well would we want him here ? Now that he lost $35 mil and no ring? He can come off bench? LOL. He could play on our G-League team?
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 07-02-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse985 View Post
    Thanks Boogie for not taking that 2 $40 million contract that Dell offered you.
    Another bad Dell Demps move that did not work out... Luckily

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Thankfully we have Grif

Unsurprising. Why would there be a market for him?

He came back, played like absolute garbage, got injured again, came back, and played even worse.

We're talking about a guy who was SO BAD that he tanked the Golden State Warriors' offense. When the entire collection of all-stars was there and healthy. Do you realise how bad you have to be to make a team with Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green on it have a league-worst offensive rating (when he was on the court)?
    Basketball.

He is so big that an Achilles injury is killer. Too much weight on those legs and he will always be a risk for another- not that it matters as the damage has already been done

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    You just hate to see it.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Boogie is a primadonna. 0 doubt he will need psychotherapy for many many years. He made some very bad decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    You just hate to see it.
    Just not in this instance

Fortunately for us he plays chess not checkers

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    I feel bad for dude if his career is over at 28. Prior to getting injured, he'd completely embraced playing in New Orleans, wasn't a locker room problem, and nobody had a bad thing to say about him. He was having the best season of his career, and was on his way to setting up his family for multiple generations to come.

Man, ya'll are heartless.

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    I feel bad for dude if his career is over at 28. Prior to getting injured, he'd completely embraced playing in New Orleans, wasn't a locker room problem, and nobody had a bad thing to say about him. He was having the best season of his career, and was on his way to setting up his family for multiple generations to come.

Sorry but he did it to himself. It’s ONLY his fault

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar

He turned down $40 million so he could get a ring which he never got. Also proceeded to talk a ton of **** about the team during the season. No sympathy.

Never a problem ? Wow did times ever change!

http://celebnsports247.com/demarcus-...-kevin-durant/

Cousins: *Is a career locker-room malcontent. Comes to New Orleans, plays pretty well but is clearly not right for the team in terms of pace or style of play. Pops Achilles: team plays instantly better without him. Rejects an offer for $40m in order to smugly claim chess not checkers while trying to ring chase on the league's most loaded team. Lies about not receiving offers from NOLA to the media to try and defend his own awful decision. Plays like garbage on Golden State. Can't get new contract.''

Us: Sucks to be him. That's karma, I guess, shouldn't have turned down all that cash and then lied about it.

NMThreeMVP: ''Y'all are heartless''.

It's not like anyone is saying we hope his arms fall off or something.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    He turned down $40 million so he could get a ring which he never got. Also proceeded to talk a ton of **** about the team during the season. No sympathy.
    I am not saying anything about his injury, don't matter how much I like or dislike a player, I don't want to see people hurt. But basically ^^^ THIS.

Did Carmelo ever find a home?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Did Carmelo ever find a home?
    Nope, he's gonna end up on the Lakers

it's ok to complain about Dell but everybody applauded that trade. I am sure you did too. Sure looking at it from perspective I would prefer to have Jamal Murray on our team but then probably we wouldnt have Zion ..

When being petty goes wrong.

Nah I guess in hindsight it was a bad move but at the time we made the trade the entire league thought we got away with highway robbery. If Boogy doesn't tear his achilles we would have probably maxed him out. He and AD were a force until the injury.

Now he's just a big waste of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Nope, he's gonna end up on the Lakers
    Don’t the Rockets have to trade him or something like that?

An 82 game season on a large body type, such as his, has to take a toll. This is the one and only worry I have about ZW. Perhaps the most important pickup for the organization, not named Griffin or Williamson, might be Aaron Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    An 82 game season on a large body type, such as his, has to take a toll. This is the one and only worry I have about ZW. Perhaps the most important pickup for the organization, not named Griffin or Williamson, might be Aaron Nelson.
    yeah it was huge!

Thread Information