Pelicans Report

Thread: Lakers Lose Out Again: Trade Looks Better & Better

Lakers Lose Out Again: Trade Looks Better & Better

I love how mainstream media members are suggesting that AD will waive the trade kicker and get the money paid under the table.....it goes to show how there's zero shame in a player agency directly tryin to affect competitive balance in the league lol

Report: Lakers reportedly never asked Anthony Davis about waiving trade kicker https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-...?.tsrc=fauxdal

The 3rd man bowing out? Wants to stay in Toronto?

And, they keep on with this idea that the Lakers can still get to $32 million if everybody plays nice for them.

Why would anybody do that?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    And, they keep on with this idea that the Lakers can still get to $32 million if everybody plays nice for them.

Why would anyone sign with a team who has a GM without any NBA accounting knowledge. Lesson for you youngsters when you have your own business. Hire an accountant first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post

Cause everyone loves LA.

Not only that, the mythical $32m would require them getting rid of everyone, including Kuzma, without taking any salary back.

That's not happening.
    Basketball.

Don't the Pels have about $31m cap space with the potential to be more? I don't know much about these things.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    Don't the Pels have about $31m cap space with the potential to be more? I don't know much about these things.
    About $31m yeah, and if we got rid of Moore we could get close to $40m cap free.

I don't see any reason to, Moore is fine on the roster right now and we aren't trying to lock up anything super long term (Griff was clear in his presser that we are talking a long process, for example) but if Griff has something in mind then it could easily happen.

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    I think Moore is an excellent guy to keep around. Not only has he been solid, but he has worked very hard to get where he is, making him a good example for the young guys to follow.
    Last edited by luigi modelo; 06-21-2019 at 02:24 PM.

The Franchise
    So, he give up 40 mil by not getting Supermax and now they want him to waive kicker. Smart move AD

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    I think Moore is an excellent guy to keep around. Not only has he been solid, but he has worked very hard to get where he has, making him a good example for the young guys to follow.
    I've always been a big E'Twaun guy. So I'm inclined to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    I think Moore is an excellent guy to keep around. Not only has he been solid, but he has worked very hard to get where he has, making him a good example for the young guys to follow.
    I agree. Moore and Jrue are the vets on a core of young players. I thought previously Moore would be a good trade but have changed my mind with the new lineup we have. Lets keep him around to add some stability to our roster.

Yep. Would LOVE for NAW to shadow under Moore for a season or two.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

We got people on this board that know more than Rob Pelinka when it comes to the cap.

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    We got people on this board that know more than Rob Pelinka when it comes to the cap.
    Unless there is something all of us are not understanding, it's mind-blowing how incompetent he is at being a gm.

If it's any compensation to the Lakers, I think they had a good draft night.

After going through Bristow, Bower, and Demps, I’m glad someone else now has to be led by the NBAs worst GM.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Thread Information