Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: #4 Traded

Could be a preemptive move to acquire more picks and move salary to create cap space to trade for a vet tonight even. Since it was an hour out.

Quote Originally Posted by SmontySwilliams View Post
    Could be a preemptive move to acquire more picks and move salary to create cap space to trade for a vet tonight even. Since it was an hour out.
    This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D Wade out here in awe of this executive
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

D Wade out here in awe of this executive
    And people thought Dell was a dealer...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Griffindor isn't playing around lol

R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Hah. The Celtics wanted the 4th pick. But they didn’t wanna give up the Memphis pick.

David Griffin just grabbing the entire league by the neck and going berserk.

Just went on a few nba forums to gauge interested from outside fans and everyone said the pels got the way better end of the deal

Quote Originally Posted by wuggie View Post
    Griffindor isn't playing around lol
    100 points for Griffindor!

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Hah. The Celtics wanted the 4th pick. But they didn’t wanna give up the Memphis pick.
    Don't trade with Danny Ainge. He'll fleece you. He'll rob you blind. Once he's finished polishing his trophy case filled with 2043 second round picks.

Someone needs to get that man help. He's a hoarder, and has no idea when to let go.

Didn't trade for PG13 cause he wanted to keep Brown.
    Didn't trade for Kawhi cause he wanted to keep Rozier.
    Didn't trade for Davis cause he wanted to keep Tatum.
    Horford and Kyrie both walking in the same off-season.
    Didn't trade for #4 because he wanted to keep his 2021 Memphis pick.

Dude's gotta be on the verge of losing his job at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiewoof View Post
    Gotta be Hayes in that scenario
    I'm higher on Goga. Way more skilled plus athletic. So it wont be Goga.

Plus there is zero chance that Atlanta will want to wait until the end of July to complete this deal. Whoever they pick will play in the summer league. Lakers lose again.

Just saw an absurd fact in this tweet:

If we make those three FRPs, we will have made more first round picks tonight than in the 6 seasons since 2013.

Wow.

If we make those three FRPs, we will have made more first round picks tonight than in the 6 seasons since 2013.

Wow.
    Dell didn’t half give em out like candy no? You can scratch Nerlens off as well because we traded him two seconds later

Wow.
    And that is why the AD era failed

Oi. That's over simplyfing things a ton.

Also. Wondering if Langdon has a bead on some Euro talent.....
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    I couldn’t believe it when I heard all they got for that 4 pick. I wanted Hill to do well, this could help him too. So happy for all they got.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Dell didn’t half give em out like candy no? You can scratch Nerlens off as well because we traded him two seconds later
    True, although the Nerlens deal landed us Jrue so that actually worked out.

Traded Buddy within a season too.

True, although the Nerlens deal landed us Jrue so that actually worked out.

Traded Buddy within a season too.
    In Dell’s defense, I think the ownership forced his hand a bit. They wanted to “put a product on the floor” rather than do things the right way. No disrespect to Mr. Benson, but Gayle cares much more about this team.

Sweet!! Now take Culver or Reddish, I prefer Reddish. Then I’d take a chance on Bol Bol at 17 since we still got 2 more picks. Then take the best players available at 35 & 39.

Good Riddance to Solo Hill too!! What a move?!?!

In Dell’s defense, I think the ownership forced his hand a bit. They wanted to “put a product on the floor” rather than do things the right way. No disrespect to Mr. Benson, but Gayle cares much more about this team.
    Oh sure, it's not entirely Dell's fault. I remember hearing that Benson was very much interested in winning now now now now instead of actually undergoing the process correctly and with patience. Dell did what they asked him to. It's just that what Benson and Loomis wanted was dumb and doesn't work in the NBA.

I need a Corona

Oh sure, it's not entirely Dell's fault. I remember hearing that Benson was very much interested in winning now now now now instead of actually undergoing the process correctly and with patience. Dell did what they asked him to. It's just that what Benson and Loomis wanted was dumb and doesn't work in the NBA.
    To be fair it could have worked without the injuries and the cancer known as Puddin

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    I need a Corona
    Here you go

For Jrue Holiday who is still on the team. Nerlens however, is on his 3rd team already. People really blow this BS with Dell out of proportion.

Thread Information