Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: #4 Traded

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Here you go

*golf clap
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    For Jrue Holiday who is still on the team. Nerlens however, is on his 3rd team already. People really blow this BS with Dell out of proportion.
    Did you not see my comment two seconds later? Sheesh

This is a crazy trade. We moved back 4 spots in the draft and picked up 2 additional 1st, one this year and 1 next AND dumped Hill's contract.

''Trade's not getting moved LA, deal with it'' confirmed.
    Basketball.

I can’t believe we dumped Solo and got Cleveland’s 2020 1st that could end up being the top pick since they will horrible without a doubt!

Yes we can for sure swing for the fences, so I’m taking Bol Bol at 17 if he’s there.

Build a statue of David Griffin before the first freaking tip lolol

So now the tally is up to 5 firsts for AD!!

**Nevermind just read it’s heavily protected. I literally just found out about the trade on the way home from work
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-20-2019 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    I can’t believe we dumped Solo and got Cleveland’s 2020 1st that could end up being the top pick since they will horrible without a doubt!

Yes we can for sure swing for the fences, so I’m taking Bol Bol at 17 if he’s there.

That won’t happen bud, the pick is heavily protected so chance of us getting it is unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post

The Cavs pick is protected. If it's #1, we do not get it. I think it's top 10 protected, but I've even heard top 20. We probably don't see it, but still.

Yep, for real, still a fantastic trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert123 View Post
    That won’t happen bud, the pick is heavily protected so chance of us getting it is unlikely
    Well it's not "heavily" protected. It's 1-10 protected. Maybe Cleveland wont suck so hard this year.

Well it's not "heavily" protected. It's 1-10 protected. Maybe Cleveland wont suck so hard this year.
    The new lottery system makes that more likely than before as well. If they're a 30 win team or so, they could easily slide to 11.

If Love and TT are healthy, that pick could easily be at the bottom of the lottery. They could even be a 7th or 8th seed.

It's also possible they go into the lottery with the 9th or 10th best odds and then 1 or 2 teams jump them like we saw this year under the new format, and then the Pelicans end up with the 11th or 12th pick.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    I’ll take 11 lol

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Not sure why we did deal before being on clock. What if Barrett falls?
    Was thinking the same thing
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

This sound right?
    And Griff just blew up any hopes that the Lakers have on signing a third max player. Funny, we have way more cap space than them now. Ha, ha.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Thread Information