Pelicans Report

Thread: Warren to Indiana

Warren to Indiana

Crazy. Indy got him for cash and they also got pick #32. Would have loved to been in on that.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post

Crazy. Indy got him for cash and they also got pick #32. Would have loved to been in on that.
    Could this be a move to add him to a deal with us?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Could this be a move to add him to a deal with us?
    Doubtful. But a man can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post

Yeah I agree with you. That contract he has would be fit us perfectly. Maybe he isn't defensively viable? I dunno. Haven't watched any film on him.

TJ warren would have been amazing, great 3 and D guy

The Pacers stole him!

The Suns had a pretty bad draft night. They needed a point guard and it looked like Garland might fall to him. But the Cavs took him at 5 which I thought was crazy since they have Sexton from last years draft. I thought they should of taken Culver, but guess they didn’t like his fit at small forward. Don’t know why the Suns didn’t just take Coby White, but the trade was before the draft like ours. They end up trading back to get Saric & 11. We dropped 4 spots and got a haul. The Suns dropped 5 spots and got Saric & 11. Not so good for the first year GM IMO. Saric had a down year with the T-wolves, but they could use a stretch 4 to fit next to Ayton. Saric only has year left, but then he’s restricted free agent if they want to resign him. Then they reached big time with UNC’s Cameron Johnson at 11. I couldn’t believe he went higher than Nassir Little, but he can shoot it which has made shooters way more valuable in today’s NBA. But he was the oldest player in the draft too at 23.

Then they traded a good player in TJ Warren & the #32 pick for cash?? Really?? Why the hell we didn’t we buy him? I don’t know if we needed him, but that is insane.

Then they traded next years Buck’s 1st round pick they had to Boston for Aron Baynes & the 24th pick to select Ty Jerome. I guess he is gonna play point guard for them. He’s a decent player, but not sure he’s a starter. I guess the Bucks pick probably won’t be that great, so maybe it was an ok move. I’m not sure Baynes is worth $5.4 million, but it sure helps the Celtics salary for free agency. And the Celtics get more future 1sts, damn Danny Ainge!!

I don’t think the new Suns GM had a great first draft for sure!!
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-22-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Suns have our old GM and head coach - Jeff Bower and Monty Williams

The Franchise
    Hopefully the pacers draft and pick ups signal losing Turner to us. The Pacers could have Warren at the 4 and Sabonis at the 5 with Bitdaze backing up Sabonis. I just don’t know what we could send them to make it happen, maybe Ingram. All our first are really further in the future so I doubt a team wants to wait on those.

Thread Information