Pelicans Report

Thread: Trade #4: Crush Lakers Dream Immediately

Trade #4: Crush Lakers Dream Immediately

Great article from Forbes. Amazing. Don't see how the Laker fans aren't in a panic mode. Dell>Pelinka.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...t-problem/amp/
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Whatever negatives you have about Dell (and yes, there are many), he never did this. Never just ''accidentally'' forgot the rules of the NBA to such an extent that he sold 7 years of the franchise future for a first round exit.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Whatever negatives you have about Dell (and yes, there are many), he never did this. Never just ''accidentally'' forgot the rules of the NBA to such an extent that he sold 7 years of the franchise future for a first round exit.
    Exactly. This is a perfect example of being 'blind drunk'.

Can you imagine if AD left them in the off-season? I’d forgive Anthony for everything. This was all an elaborate ruse and he was in on it from the start

Reminds me of Gollum in lord of the rings...just as he finally grabs the ring he has been searching for his entire life he plummets to his demise. That would make a good meme. My....Precious.
    Last edited by Pels4Life; 06-20-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Do we have the rights to their 2020 pick as well? Someone reported the details of the deal but the 2020 swap wasn’t included. I couldn’t tell whether it was an accident or not

Watch the NBA move the cap to $120 mil or so just so their LA LeBrons can sign good players (Intentional hyperbole).

I think they keep their 2020 pick intact.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Watch the NBA move the cap to $120 mil or so just so their LA LeBrons can sign good players (Intentional hyperbole).

I think they keep their 2020 pick intact.
    They do and that's fine. Watching that train wreck will be fun. Especially those swap years. But what do I know?

Will be nice watching LA burn while we get those picks

I think the Lakers keep their 2020 pick.

The 2021 pick is top 8 protected but it's not protected the way it's usually referred to which means if it's NOT in the top 8 we don't have to take it.

If we don't want the 2021 pick it becomes a 2022 pick which Bill Simmons pointed out in his podcast if the NBA get's rid of the one and done rule will be the first draft with highschoolers back in so it should be loaded with the one and doners from 2021 and the top high schoolers all being available.

Anyone feel sorry for Chris Paul? Not even the Knicks want him!

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Anyone feel sorry for Chris Paul? Not even the Knicks want him!
    No

Thread Information