WoW this is a huge trade! I have been saying since Mitchell has exploded the Jazz should be trying to get Conley. It has been obvious he would eventually be traded and just as a basketball fan this is a move I have been wanting to see happen with Conley in Utah while Rubio went to Memphis to play with Gasol. Of course Marc Gasol is no longer there. On NBA 2K I like to go around and just mess with the rosters slightly altering some to create some more “parody” lol. This is one of the trades I make everytime with Conley/Rubio while I add Pau Gasol to the Grizzlies to play with Marc Gasol hahaha..

Like I said as an NBA fan I love this deal but it absolutely just turned the Grizzlies from a pretender to a real contender especially with the Warriors situation. What a great fit Conley is for what the Grizzlies needed to play alongside Donovan Mitchell as one of the better back court duos in the NBA. Great nice for Memphis! If we make the moves I expect then I fear no team and believe we can go from pretenders to contenders real fast.