Pelicans Report

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: 2019 DRAFT DAY THREAD

Lol why people want bol bol he will be out of the league so fast. We already got jaxson

We literally just took some dude from Brazil I never heard of, so I think we could take Bol Bol here to end his fall

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    Lol why people want bol bol he will be out of the league so fast. We already got jaxson
    BOOOOOO HISSSSSS

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    He's just like his dad. A gimmick. Fun to look at. See move around. But he can't help you win real games.

Lol why people want bol bol he will be out of the league so fast.
    Haha. That's a bold "now that most of the draft is done and I'm stating the obvious more so than predicting" prediction there, bub.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    We should.

Or Jontay Porter.

Or Talen Horton-Tucker.
    C’mon Pels, either take Bol Bol or the Kings will! You need big man depth!!!

We have fewer centres than pretty much any other position. None of our centres can shoot. He's got ridiculous upside and has the potential to be the best stretch 5 in the NBA. Also, he's a cool guy with a cool suit and he's silly tall.

With no risk at the #39 position, there is no good reason not to get him. Even if he busts, it doesn't matter because you don't draft at #39 expecting guys to become real players anyway.
    Basketball.

I want a Didi jersey
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Trading 39 to Golden State

Kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    He's just like his dad. A gimmick. Fun to look at. See move around. But he can't help you win real games.
    His dad played basically a decade in the NBA, led the league in blocks twice, and made an all-defense team.

If Bol Bol can do that at pick #39, that's more than you get from 90% of second round picks.

It will be a foreign player we could stash overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Trading 39 to Golden State

Kill me
    ..........for what?!

Traded to GSW

We have fewer centres than pretty much any other position. None of our centres can shoot. He's got ridiculous upside and has the potential to be the best stretch 5 in the NBA. Also, he's a cool guy with a cool suit and he's silly tall.

With no risk at the #39 position, there is no good reason not to get him. Even if he busts, it doesn't matter because you don't draft at #39 expecting guys to become real players anyway.
    I understand but there is a reason nobody is picking him maybe something really wrong with his game and us fans don’t know. These teams are literally picking everybody but this man. Something not right there

If we took Bol Bol, we would have an unreal grade in this draft! It would be even better had we took a better 3 with that last pick. It will be good with our 3 1st rounders, but Bol Bol would make it legendary if he is as good as he could be

His dad played basically a decade in the NBA, led the league in blocks twice, and made an all-defense team.

If Bol Bol can do that at pick #39, that's more than you get from 90% of second round picks.
    My mistake. Probably worse than his dad.

Cash probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    My mistake. Probably worse than his dad.
    Who cares, it's the second round.

And besides, even if he only ever played 5 games in the NBA, it would be worth more than trading the pick to Golden State for cash when we have $30m in cap space. We do not need cash.

Absolute waste of a pick.

No one we took would've made the team. We've already gotten plenty of talent tonight. Call it vacation. Can't wait for Summer League.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    It's be nice to trade to trade to GSW to pick 41 and some cash.

And he inspired my FT stroke.

Usually I'm kinda mellow on a lot of things. I legit feel some type of way for Bol Bol. He's gonna have a fire lit under him. I hope he turns out good.

Well, now that we're done and we know we won't be likely to do anything else, I can go get a drink rather than being glued to the draft screen.

Something must be up with Bol Bol's medical for him to drop this far.

Thread Information