Pelicans Report

Thread: Wizards interested in Chris Paul ? Could offer Beal or Wall + 1st round pick?

Wizards interested in Chris Paul ? Could offer Beal or Wall + 1st round pick?

Yeah I don’t believe this one from B.R. I do believe Morey is shopping Paul and trying to disguise it in denial.

If I was the Wizards I wouldn’t do Beal for CP3 & a 1st. Dude is still in his prime at 25 and one of the best shooting guards in the game. CP3 is on the decline and almost a decade older than him making almost $15 million more a year than him. John Wall makes more sense for the Wizards due to his extremely high dollar contract with 4 more years, but not so much for the Rockets. They will likely be forced to trade Beal unless those two can mend the relationship and move forward. I don’t see anyone trading for Wall with that contract unless he has an unbelievable year next season.

I think teams see the Wizards being forced to trade Beal, so they think they can get him for less than what he’s worth. I would only trade him for a potential All Star and a 1st or at least 2 1sts.

The only contract to currently rival CP3's as worst in the league.... Wall. "I'll swap my trash for yours."

Thread Information