Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Pels trying to get Beal with the #4 (Per Shams)

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Lmao... Holiday got torched by KD. Sit down with that bs. KD being stupid tall for his position makes it hard to guard or double team him.

Making a ridiculous mis match against star SF is a recipe for disaster.
    I
    Love how there is this constant argument about who can guard the best offensive player in the world. Who is stupid y’all and stupid long.

Btw you might not have to worry about him ever again. That injury is brutal.

Moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by slowchild25 View Post
    The Ringer is suggesting Myles Turner for #4

One potential trade partner could be Indiana. As our own Kevin O’Connor reported on Tuesday, the Pacers have discussed a trade with the Pelicans for the no. 4 pick. While no names were explicitly mentioned, there is one clear target the Pelicans should covet: Myles Turner, who last season led the league in blocks per game and attempted 2.6 3-pointers per game at a 38.8 percent clip. Pairing Zion Williamson with a floor-spacing rim protector would help cover up some of Zion’s immediate NBA-level deficiencies while also giving him wide-open lanes down low to put his tank-like body to good use.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/6...ion-williamson

I could live with that.
    I love Myles for us. Make so much sense. If we somehow got him and #18 for #4 and whatever else then that is a home run.

I'm not worried about him not being playable at the ends of games. As long as we have the other pieces to finish the game then I only see upside for him. A guy like Turner takes this from a 4 year rebuild to a 1-2 year rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    I love Myles for us. Make so much sense. If we somehow got him and #18 for #4 and whatever else then that is a home run.

I'm not worried about him not being playable at the ends of games. As long as we have the other pieces to finish the game then I only see upside for him. A guy like Turner takes this from a 4 year rebuild to a 1-2 year rebuild.
    Yea i think turner is one of the very few trades id consider for that #4 pick. If garland is picked you got to know the guy has steph curry range and just as fearless. Its a big deal to move that pick.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post

As long as that "whatever else" is filler and not Ingram or Ball. If it is Hill or Moore, I am fine.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    As long as that "whatever else" is filler and not Ingram or Ball. If it is Hill or Moore, I am fine.
    I'm kind of in agreement with your thought process. I think #4 holds enough value to that we shouldn't have to or want to give up much more assets in a deal. If so I'd rather just keep the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    I can get on board with that myself. No key pieces as that #4 is a key piece already.

Thread Information