Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pels trying to get Beal with the #4 (Per Shams)

Pels trying to get Beal with the #4 (Per Shams)

Just got the update on my phone. Here we go!

Well what would be do with Holiday? Do we trade Holiday or Ball if forced to give up one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Well what would be do with Holiday? Do we trade Holiday or Ball if forced to give up one?

Why would Washington take either?

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post

No, let Jrue and Beal split running the offense. They could make it work.

hmm interesting so we have to be looking to move ball then or we'll be going small with the 3 guard line up with Ingram at the 4 and zion at the 5

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I hate to be the pessimist, but I don't think it'll happen. Would I want Beal? Absolutely. I don't want to give up Jrue, and I don't see Ball being enough.

We not getting rid of Ball man. Gentry was the one that wanted him. Now are we praising Ball to increase trade value? Doubt it.

Id imagine Ball and 4 as the starting point

Bro if we get Beal I would run the 3 gaurd lineup like Houston... Let lonzo run the show while having major weapons with Jrue and Beal as off gaurds.... They are all 6"4 + in height... That would be amazing!!!! I hope this happens!!!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

That takes care of the shooting problem and defense would still be pretty nice with lonzo Jrue and Zion plus Beal isn't a bad defender either
    ... I guess I'm just not sold on Ingram because he's just too ball dominant for me and I honestly don't see how that works

If we do try a trade for Beal, it would have to be a three team trade. We give up the 4th pick (MAYBE one of our future firsts) Soloman Hill and Etwaun Moore. Anybody else I dont want to give up personally. The trade would be cool but we gotta make it the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetzplaya View Post
    If we do try a trade for Beal, it would have to be a three team trade. We give up the 4th pick (MAYBE one of our future firsts) Soloman Hill and Etwaun Moore. Anybody else I dont want to give up personally. The trade would be cool but we gotta make it the right way.
    have to give something to get something if you think we'd get Beal with just the 4th pick you're delusional

Would rather go for Lavine but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    have to give something to get something if you think we'd get Beal with just the 4th pick you're delusional

Then ill pass on Beal. Besides it'll be difficult to trade for someone with that kind of contract.

Then ill pass on Beal
    lmao, yeeeea okay

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    Bro if we get Beal I would run the 3 gaurd lineup like Houston... Let lonzo run the show while having major weapons with Jrue and Beal as off gaurds.... They are all 6"4 + in height... That would be amazing!!!! I hope this happens!!!
    Does Ingram start in that lineup? If so... that would push Zion to the 5. A 6'7 center? I mean Golden State does it with Draymond so I guess it can happen.

This doesn't make any sense to me on so many fronts. Timeline, team supposedly loving Lonzo, rushing a rebuild, etc. I just don't get it.

Beal is 25 and needs to be paid in 2 years. He'll command a max, if he decides to stay. Do they plan on playing Beal-Jrue-Lonzo? I really hope not. I thought the team loved Lonzo.

Jrue is up in 2 years too

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    lmao, yeeeea okay

Whats your offer for Beal?

A lot of moving pieces...hmmmm

Whats your offer for Beal?
    4,ball and probably a couple of seconds or if they don't want ball ingram

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    I'd rather deal with atlanta and nab their 2 first rounders. continue playing the long game.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Does Ingram start in that lineup? If so... that would push Zion to the 5. A 6'7 center? I mean Golden State does it with Draymond so I guess it can happen.
    I don't want Ingram... Package him 4th hill (because they need cap relief) and some fillers maybe moore too!! I want ball Beal jrue and Zion.... That's a dangerous team

Quote Originally Posted by tyler View Post
    I don't want Ingram... Package him 4th hill (because they need cap relief) and some fillers maybe moore too!! I want ball Beal jrue and Zion.... That's a dangerous team
    Gotchu.

If you go on bleacher report all you see is " new Orleans loves lonzo or Josh hart in pels clothing" but you never hear anything about Ingram....

Thread Information