Pelicans Report

Thread: Naz Reid

Naz Reid

To draw up even more interest do we go with Naz in 2nd round if he is still on the board?

https://www.inquirer.com/sixers/sixe...-20190531.html

Only if Jontay Porter, Mfiondu Kabengele, Nicolas Claxton, & Daniel Gafford would I consider Naz. Even then, I would send him to the G League for his entire 1st season to work on his game & get rid of his excess body fat.

Nope. Huge question marks about his game. Not a fan of his at all. Doubtful if he ever goes anywhere.

Agreed that Porter and Claxton would be far better picks.
    Basketball.

I like him in that Montrezl Harrell mold. He needs to develop, but the great thing with the Pels is we ha e one of the best big men coaches in the NBA. I feel that if we were to take him, we could get a few minutes from him in seasons 1 & 2, and by year 3 you could have a rotation player.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

So in other words he is another Marcus Thornton?

I would take a flyer on Waters if he's available. He will probably end up being good second PG and could fill in as a starter from time to time. He will be limited defensively but could make up for it with his ability to steal the ball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    I would take a flyer on Waters if he's available. He will probably end up being good second PG and could fill in as a starter from time to time. He will be limited defensively but could make up for it with his ability to steal the ball.
    He’s super clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is still there undrafted . Do we pick him up now?

Thread Information