Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Raptors NBA Finals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Read what I had posted. Anyway Drake did nothing wrong. It’s entertainment if anything as they discussed on First Take. Spike Lee does the same thing. Draymond even acknowledged Drake did nothing wrong at the presser.
    When you said, "Apparently he was warned but it was after the game" that implied he was warned after THIS game. That's why I was clarifying he was warned after a previous game but was still up to the same antics.

I disagree that Spike Lee does the same thing. I've never seen Spike Lee rub a coach's shoulders. Definitely nothing in recent years. Drake takes it to another level that is actively distracting from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    When you said, "Apparently he was warned but it was after the game" that implied he was warned after THIS game. That's why I was clarifying he was warned after a previous game but was still up to the same antics.

I disagree that Spike Lee does the same thing. I've never seen Spike Lee rub a coach's shoulders. Definitely nothing in recent years. Drake takes it to another level that is actively distracting from the game.
    Watch this movie

Reggie vs NY Knicks 30for30

Anyway Drake has a role in organization so technically he did nothing wrong. Silver just wanted to make sure he does not get carried away. No harm last night. He stayed in grounds.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-31-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Lil Wayne has publicly rooted opposing teams of NOLA sports. I wouldn't want him anywhere near us if we ever made it to the finals.

Phil Anselmo and Down, maybe.

I will not rest until the corpses of Kate Chopin and Truman Capote can be wheeled into every home game like Jeremy Bentham at UCL, and they can sit either side of a copy of Élisée Reclus' ''Fragment of a Voyage to Louisiana'', in which he writes that ''for those noble of heart — as rare in America as in all the countries of the world — there is no other country but liberty.''

But I understand that may be difficult so I'll temporarily settle for just getting Cam Jordan to keep coming back.
    Basketball.

Ready for game 2.

Hope Toronto wins again. I had them in 6, sooooooo

Kerr's starting Boogie

Golden State losing.

Cannot believe we're expected to take Mark Jackson seriously.

''Cousins will improve their offense, there's no question, it's the defense where they have to be worried'' - Mark Jackson.

Every stat tells us that the Warriors defense is more-or-less the same with Cousins on the floor, and their offense tanks hard.

Stay classy, Mark.

''Good help defense there from Cousins!''

It wasn't help. Draymond was the help. It was supposed to be a switch, and he missed it and gave Kawhi the open shot.

Kawhi warm early.

Klay might be the best NBA player of all time who can't dribble.

Cousins has 2 fouls in 4 minutes. He looks real bad. Lowry missed the shot but he faked Cousins out hard with the dribble moves too.

Man, Golden State just look shaken.

They're not even playing awfully right now, but they look outside of themselves.

They have 13 points.

Thompson has 11 of them. Golden State has no offense outside of Klay Thompson threes.

Love that State Farm advert that implies James Harden is so stupid that he microwaves metal.

Huh, so apparently Curry is sick.

Wondered how long it would take for excuses to start cropping up. Apparently first quarter of game 2 is the answer.

Funny how if he warms up later and scores 30, he'll suddenly be well again.

Vanvleet is just running this backup unit flawlessly right now.

Refs whistle is being extremely generous to Golden State so far.

If Toronto came to us and said we will offer you Siakam and filler for AD I would be on that like a dog in heat.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    If Toronto came to us and said we will offer you Siakam and filler for AD I would be on that like a dog in heat.
    While I don't necessarily disagree, how do you play Siakim and Zion together?

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    He'd be the best individual piece almost anyone could offer. They have nothing else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Love that State Farm advert that implies James Harden is so stupid that he microwaves metal.
    I thought the same thing when I saw that commercial. It’s nice to see Oscar from the Office doing work.

I laughed to myself during that AD MIB commercial. “ I took one of those DNA tests and I have 0 alien in me.”

“It also said that I don’t have a spine.”

Thread Information