Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Raptors NBA Finals Thread

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    What are you guys drinking?
    The usual. Rolling Rock. It's cheap, but has much better taste than most beers the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    The usual. Rolling Rock. It's cheap, but has much better taste than most beers the same price.
    Fair enough, better than nothing, no?
    Basketball.

That Gasol steal was filthy

Fair enough, better than nothing, no?
    When I was in my late teens and early 20's, I hated beer. Couldn't understand how people drank it. I preferred liquor. Mainly whiskey. (Mixed with coke or in a whiskey sour). I eventually learned to drink beer because that's what everyone else drank. And if I was poor that night, I had no choice but to mooch off others. Meaning... beer. Someone at a party in like... 2002 or so gave me some Rolling Rock, and it actually tasted ok. And now... here we are. The only beer I can actually drink while eating food. Most beer, I just drink to have something to get drink. Rolling Rock... I genuinely enjoy the taste. It's been very nice to me over the years. (and it's $11 for a 12 pack).

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    When I was in my late teens and early 20's, I hated beer. Couldn't understand how people drank it. I preferred liquor. Mainly whiskey. (Mixed with coke or in a whiskey sour). I eventually learned to drink beer because that's what everyone else drank. And if I was poor that night, I had no choice but to mooch off others. Meaning... beer. Someone at a party in like... 2002 or so gave me some Rolling Rock, and it actually tasted ok. And now... here we are. The only beer I can actually drink while eating food. Most beer, I just drink to have something to get drink. Rolling Rock... I genuinely enjoy the taste. It's been very nice to me over the years. (and it's $11 for a 12 pack).
    If it's what you like, then it's what you like, doesn't matter how much it costs (or doesn't cost, in this case).

Wish I could drink beer tbh, would be cheaper.

Toronto fans have definitely brought it!

Pascal has been fantastic this quarter. He's burning Draymond and Klay, neither can guard him.

As much as I think Siakam has been fantastic this game, ''Spicy P'' might still be one of the most awful nicknames of the year.

No answer for Siakam

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    No answer for Siakam
    They've gotta try Iguodala on him. It won't work, but they've gotta try.

They've gotta try Iguodala on him. It won't work, but they've gotta try.
    He's just the type of player that can give them trouble. They don't have anyone that can match up with him.

It's also telling that Kawhi has been quiet so far and hasn't really needed to do anything yet.

This series might be closer than many think. I'm hoping it goes 7

He's just the type of player that can give them trouble. They don't have anyone that can match up with him.

It's also telling that Kawhi has been quiet so far and hasn't really needed to do anything yet.

This series might be closer than many think. I'm hoping it goes 7
    Kawhi's had an awful night offensively. The fact that they've handled this so well with minimal work from him has to be encouraging for Toronto.

Just watch, if the Warriors start to cut into this lead Kawhi will wake up offensively. He may not get it going all the way but he will be more aggressive.

Just watch, if the Warriors start to cut into this lead Kawhi will wake up offensively. He may not get it going all the way but he will be more aggressive.
    Sure. He has 16 right now. I think he has it in him to get up to 24.

This is exactly where the Warriors don't want to be. In a position where a guy like Kawhi can carry the team down the stretch of a close game.

Sure. He has 16 right now. I think he has it in him to get up to 24.
    Down to 4, I say he gets closer to 30

That's a big man bucket from McCaw.

Warriors just don't look right.

Down to 4, I say he gets closer to 30
    Could see it happening, especially if the Raptors get more transition opportunities.

That was a clean strip. Lowry sliced down on that all-ball.

BS call

At least this looks likes its going to be competitive.

I was planning on playing some NBA 2k19 tonight. But here I am, screwing around online, and watching this thread.

What have I become?

My sweetest friend....
    Everyone I know....

Wait a damn minute!

Siakam is making an early entry for his Finals MVP argument.

Siakam is insane!!!

Thread Information