Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Raptors NBA Finals Thread

Gotta give props to Gasol too. He was garbage against Milwaukee and Boston for the most part, but his value is showing up so far in this game. They're defending him like they defended Meyers Leonard, and Gasol is a much better passer and smarter player than that.
    Basketball.

Lowry and Leonard are a combined 2 of 9 from the floor. Curry has 11 already. Toronto is up. Raptors gotta be happy there.

Cousins is on the floor, time for Golden State to be at their absolute worst.

The Raptors matchup with the Durantless Warriors. Awesome matchups in the starting rotation but would like to see Boogie get the start at center against Gasol.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    The Raptors matchup with the Durantless Warriors. Awesome matchups in the starting rotation but would like to see Boogie get the start at center against Gasol.
    Every time Boogie touches the floor for Golden State, their offense tanks hard. If Toronto is starting Gasol, then GS can't afford to match them that closely there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    They actually have called it once on the Warriors in this game so far, so that's something. They also called a walk on McKinnie, which is rare.
    I mean sure they call it once or twice but we all knw the only reason there's open shots sometimes is bc of a moving screen more times then not like I've seen a pels game where they called a mov I ng screen on like 2 or 3 possessions in a row for the warriors though they rarely call it so I doubt they call it again this entire series

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I mean sure they call it once or twice but we all knw the only reason there's open shots sometimes is bc of a moving screen more times then not like I've seen a pels game where they called a mov I ng screen on like 2 or 3 possessions in a row for the warriors though they rarely call it so I doubt they call it again this entire series

Probably because the Warriors are one of the best teams in NBA history at running these screens and we aren’t..

They'll call it again. While it's annoying, Golden State isn't actually as bad for it now as they were a few years ago. Just gotta deal with it, it's not going away, just like they're never going to call Harden's stepback a travel, or Giannis' euro a travel, or Kyrie's carrying.

Vanvleet is just a flamethrower right now

Raptors are still very much in it despite the fact that Kawhi has been nearly irrelevant on offense so far.

They'll call it again. While it's annoying, Golden State isn't actually as bad for it now as they were a few years ago. Just gotta deal with it, it's not going away, just like they're never going to call Harden's stepback a travel, or Giannis' euro a travel, or Kyrie's carrying.
    except they call both more in the play offs not the warriors though I mean hey whatever go raptors ******** the warriors

I can't believe they let Mark Jackson do the Warriors games.

This is a guy who tried to convince the team that Harrison Barnes was possessed by a demon.

I cannot BELIEVE they're giving Kawhi a third foul for a Draymond Green swing-through.

WOW.

I love when green thinks he's a superstar lmao

Amazing charge drawn from Lowry

I cannot BELIEVE they're giving Kawhi a third foul for a Draymond Green swing-through.

WOW.
    right? so they're letting almost everything go big yoy call a foul for green?????

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Hey since we got this thread going, does this board use a discord server at all?

Marc Gasol has been incredible this first half.

Raptors up 10 at the half.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Hey since we got this thread going, does this board use a discord server at all?
    We should, but to my knowledge, we don't.

We should, but to my knowledge, we don't.
    Poop.

Poop.
    Sorry but discord and vola or trash come on lol

I know Breen isn't on this, but if this doesn't sum up Van Gundy and Jackson, idk what does.

Sorry but discord and vola or trash come on lol

Yeah but watching a game and drinking just makes for great conversation.:P

Yeah but watching a game and drinking just makes for great conversation.:P
    lol, true but here I am watching a game and drinking and no discord or vola lol

What are you guys drinking?

Thread Information