Pelicans Report

Thread: Rockets blowing it up?

Rockets blowing it up?

Blowing it up or does Morey have a hint wee are about to be stacked in good talent?

Anyway buy them shopping Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Anyway buy them shopping Harden?
    Nope
    Basketball.

AD for Harden straight up?

I wouldn't

Davis for Capella and CP3 does work on trade machine. I know I need to take a break from Fletcher

Davis for Capella and CP3 does work on trade machine. I know I need to take a break from Fletcher

Burn that idea with fire.

I would trade AD for harden in a heartbeat and I’m not a great fan of harden. This is a wings league
    I'm a grinder

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Burn that idea with fire.
    Yep. I burned it.

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    I would trade AD for harden in a heartbeat and I’m not a great fan of harden. This is a wings league
    How old is Harden? Perhaps it is better to look younger. Like in Boston?

Interesting take

Why do that when Robinson has all the potential Capela does from NY, but for less than a quarter of the money, and also the picks NY has are better? I know MM has it in his head that the Knicks players are all ''too dumb'' but is Robinson really less functional than Ojeleye? Nah. And it's better to have more picks spread out across several years rather than just a ton of mediocre-to-crap picks all this year.

Owner is on board with whatever Morey has in mind

Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-30-2019 at 01:59 PM.

It seems MM is all over the place with his proposed trades. He also is saying that the best odds (50%) are that AD is on the Pels roster on opening night. He is convinced the Jaylen Brown will get a max deal and that is why we should not trade for him and instead go for a package from the Nets that is more quantity over quality.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    It seems MM is all over the place.
    Fixed that for you.

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn

Houston Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni has ended talks with management on a contract extension, league sources tell ESPN. D’Antoni plans to complete the final season of his deal in 2019-20. Story soon on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn

Houston Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni has ended talks with management on a contract extension, league sources tell ESPN. D’Antoni plans to complete the final season of his deal in 2019-20. Story soon on ESPN.
    That doesn't sound foreboding at all.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    AD for Harden straight up?

I wouldn't
    I wouldn’t hesitate. Jrue/Harden/Zion would be absolutely incredible! Yes please! That trio can win a championship together. Harden has been so close to knocking the Warriors off without much help. You give him arguably the best compliment PG in the NBA next to Harden along with a potential super star in Zion and things for Harden might look a little different..
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 05-30-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Why do that when Robinson has all the potential Capela does from NY, but for less than a quarter of the money, and also the picks NY has are better? I know MM has it in his head that the Knicks players are all ''too dumb'' but is Robinson really less functional than Ojeleye? Nah. And it's better to have more picks spread out across several years rather than just a ton of mediocre-to-crap picks all this year.
    Robinson is going to be a beast and I was upset we didn’t draft him. Kid is just learning the game and already has a big impact when he plays. He reminds me a lot of a young Tyson Chandler with more potential as a scorer. Just getting stronger and growing into his body along with a slightly better grasp of the game gives you a very solid center. The Knicks IMO hands down have the best trade package if RJ is included with that 3rd pick. So many different routes we can go once we acquire some of the Knicks valuable young assets like Dennis Smith Jr. and Kyle Knox that can then be flipped.
    I like the Boston deal and paying Brown who I’m very high on doesn’t scare me. No way will he get the max and if he gets somewhere near it then that’s a very good thing meaning he had one hell of a season. I can promise you another average season will not get Brown a huge pay day.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 05-30-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Thread Information