Pelicans Report

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1343

Thread: 2019 Official NBA Free Agent thread

Thinking about it, doesn’t it seem like that the CP3/Griffin/Jordan era in LA ended quickly? It was 6 years, but nothing big happened during those 6 years.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Yep. It screams "when you have a game at 7pm and have a gig in your My Chemical Romance cover band at midnight".

Hey, you leave MCR out of this!

Five months ago, we are bellyaching over the on-court performance and direction of the team. Now we are lamenting about the team's fashion sense. Times - they are a changin'.

Perhaps we should start a fashion thread?
    February 11, 2024

"The Day...Pelicans Roost...DIED."

RIP Pelicans Roost

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Five months ago, we are bellyaching over the on-court performance and direction of the team. Now we are lamenting about the team's fashion sense. Times - they are a changin'.

Perhaps we should start a fashion thread?

Does anybody know Nicola Melli's status? Is he expected to join the team this year? The way the other rookies have shined, I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1149474995996749825

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Thunder are completely out of the playoff race. They're gonna win like 32 games, if that.

They're set up for a good rebuild, sure, but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooow
    Basketball.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Thunder are completely out of the playoff race. They're gonna win like 32 games, if that.

They're set up for a good rebuild, sure, but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooow
    What are the chances Chris Paul gets a championship now?

How about James Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    What are the chances Chris Paul gets a championship now?

How about James Harden?
    I’ll take Zion’s chances over both of their’s.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Picks mean Jack crap with that front office.

Well, it sure doesn't look like CP3 is going to win a Championship before the Pelicans do.

One down...one to go.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think Woj means deals for PG and Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Well, it sure doesn't look like CP3 is going to win a Championship before the Pelicans do.

One down...one to go.
    The grass is not always greener. i think some of these dudes forget that or never learned

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I like what they did but they didn’t come out nearly as well as we did. We got two #2 overall picks along with Hart who is a lottery pick in a redraft along with the #8 and #17 picks from this years draft. This alone is better then what the Thunder have gotten and the other picks and swaps aren’t even included. We got rid of 1 super star and dumped a bad contract while the Thunder got rid of 2 super stars and took on an even worse contract. I don’t see how anyone can think they are in a better situation or came out better from the trade then us. Ball/NAW/Ingram/Zion/Hayes 21/20/21/19/19 is the age of this group. These 5 have the potential to all be star caliber players giving us an entire starting lineup that actually fits great together. Nobody has a brighter young future then us right now and it’s not close.

At 4:50

Dropped the if AD Laker for life?

AD: I'm just focused on this year

AD keep his options open. Lol

If he bounces for the Clippers next year. It would be amazing and horrible at the same time. Got a new era Heattles, but Laker being a dumpster fire would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post

At 4:50

Dropped the if AD Laker for life?

AD: I'm just focused on this year

AD keep his options open. Lol

If he bounces for the Clippers next year. It would be amazing and horrible at the same time. Got a new era Heattles, but Laker being a dumpster fire would be amazing.
    and all the nice picks for us

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...doesnt-beware/

What's hidden behind the adblock blocker, is Brad Beal may not be seen as a sure lock to re-sign as previously thought.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...doesnt-beware/

What's hidden behind the adblock blocker, is Brad Beal may not be seen as a sure lock to re-sign as previously thought.
    "But Beal’s upcoming decision on a contract extension looms large over the team’s future.

On July 26, exactly three years after Beal signed his max deal, the Wizards can officially present a three-year, $111 million extension. The team has indicated it plans to give Beal the offer, and both the player’s camp and the franchise have remained in contact throughout the summer. Around the league, however, the extension is not viewed as a done deal, and there is a growing belief that Beal will not remain in Washington for his entire career.

“He’s out of there,” one well-placed person within the NBA predicted."

This was the most interesting part of the article. It's a fairly long read. A lot is just quotes from Beal from the past couple of months.

Davis dream team includes JR Smith ? LMAO! Lakers denying interest. Gosh what a circus. https://deadspin.com/the-lakers-real...smi-1836406642

Does Griff dare call JR?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Does Griff dare call JR?
    Why? There is no way in the world that fool would fit the culture Griff is trying to instill here.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Does Griff dare call JR?
    Seems like an ancient time ago he was drafted and played here.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Why? There is no way in the world that fool would fit the culture Griff is trying to instill here.
    Griff: ''I'm trying to build a family where everyone cares about each other and plays hard, works hard, puts effort into improving themselves. There should be a culture of mutual understanding and respect, where guys can be honest with each other.''

Also Griff: *signs a dude who walks off court to shake hands with the other team mid possession, throws soup at his coaching staff, and doesn't understand what a shot-clock is*

Yeah, not gonna happen.

I hate that people are mocking Lin because he said he's at rock bottom. Money isn't everything. The man just wants to play the game he loves, and it hurts that he hasn't gotten a call yet.

Thread Information