.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53
Results 1,301 to 1,316 of 1316

Thread: 2019 Official NBA Free Agent thread

  1. #1301
    Thinking about it, doesn’t it seem like that the CP3/Griffin/Jordan era in LA ended quickly? It was 6 years, but nothing big happened during those 6 years.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

  2. #1302
    Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Yep. It screams "when you have a game at 7pm and have a gig in your My Chemical Romance cover band at midnight".

    Hey, you leave MCR out of this!

  3. #1303
    Five months ago, we are bellyaching over the on-court performance and direction of the team. Now we are lamenting about the team's fashion sense. Times - they are a changin'.

    Perhaps we should start a fashion thread?
    Because of Griff's Genius, Gayle Benson now owns a second NBA Franchise for the next seven years,

  4. #1304
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Five months ago, we are bellyaching over the on-court performance and direction of the team. Now we are lamenting about the team's fashion sense. Times - they are a changin'.

    Perhaps we should start a fashion thread?

  5. #1305
    Does anybody know Nicola Melli's status? Is he expected to join the team this year? The way the other rookies have shined, I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

  6. #1306
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,836
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1149474995996749825




    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL





  7. #1307
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

    Thunder are completely out of the playoff race. They're gonna win like 32 games, if that.

    They're set up for a good rebuild, sure, but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooow
    Zion ''The Earthquake'' Williamson

  8. #1308
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

    Thunder are completely out of the playoff race. They're gonna win like 32 games, if that.

    They're set up for a good rebuild, sure, but wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooow
    What are the chances Chris Paul gets a championship now?

    How about James Harden?

  9. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    What are the chances Chris Paul gets a championship now?

    How about James Harden?
    I’ll take Zion’s chances over both of their’s.

  10. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1149474995996749825




    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL




    Picks mean Jack crap with that front office.

  11. #1311
    Well, it sure doesn't look like CP3 is going to win a Championship before the Pelicans do.

    One down...one to go.

  12. #1312
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! AusPel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1149474995996749825




    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL




    I think Woj means deals for PG and Westbrook

  13. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by As I See It View Post
    Well, it sure doesn't look like CP3 is going to win a Championship before the Pelicans do.

    One down...one to go.
    The grass is not always greener. i think some of these dudes forget that or never learned

  14. #1314
    Unstoppable! GuardianAngel25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NOLA
    Posts
    7,355
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1149474995996749825




    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL




    I like what they did but they didn’t come out nearly as well as we did. We got two #2 overall picks along with Hart who is a lottery pick in a redraft along with the #8 and #17 picks from this years draft. This alone is better then what the Thunder have gotten and the other picks and swaps aren’t even included. We got rid of 1 super star and dumped a bad contract while the Thunder got rid of 2 super stars and took on an even worse contract. I don’t see how anyone can think they are in a better situation or came out better from the trade then us. Ball/NAW/Ingram/Zion/Hayes 21/20/21/19/19 is the age of this group. These 5 have the potential to all be star caliber players giving us an entire starting lineup that actually fits great together. Nobody has a brighter young future then us right now and it’s not close.

  15. #1315


    At 4:50

    Dropped the if AD Laker for life?

    AD: I'm just focused on this year

    AD keep his options open. Lol

    If he bounces for the Clippers next year. It would be amazing and horrible at the same time. Got a new era Heattles, but Laker being a dumpster fire would be amazing.

  16. #1316
    The Franchise PolishFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post


    At 4:50

    Dropped the if AD Laker for life?

    AD: I'm just focused on this year

    AD keep his options open. Lol

    If he bounces for the Clippers next year. It would be amazing and horrible at the same time. Got a new era Heattles, but Laker being a dumpster fire would be amazing.
    and all the nice picks for us

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •