Pelicans Report

Thread: In a last ditch effort to get Davis . Lakers put Magic on First Take for one hour

In a last ditch effort to get Davis . Lakers put Magic on First Take for one hour

I guess this is Magic’s new job. I watched it and seemed to me this was more like a campaign to get Davis. He says several times how a Wonderful player Ingram is and Kuzma.

Magic did praise Griffin and Trajan

Magic did say Zion should play in Nola

Magic did say something about Dell Demps was supposed to keep the trade a secret and that did not happen.

Said Lebron is not leaving LA

Then went back to talk Ingram and Kuzma.

This sounded like a sales pitch.
    Last edited by 13 - 3; 05-20-2019 at 10:47 AM.

This was ESPN undercutting the Lakers. Today the Lakers are supposed to have a press conference to formally introduce Vogel and Kidd as head coaches. So this was more ESPN trying to make a bigger story on a big day in LALA land.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I think its interesting that the rumored "godfather offer" was true. I dont blame Dell at all for leaking that considering the pressure Klutch tried to exert. Dell knew he was out and probably not getting another chance, so he might as well go down swinging.
    Jrue dat

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    This was ESPN undercutting the Lakers. Today the Lakers are supposed to have a press conference to formally introduce Vogel and Kidd as head coaches. So this was more ESPN trying to make a bigger story on a big day in LALA land.
    Which means Lebron is not happy. SAS made that loud and clear too.

Thread Information