Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More to come!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnos 2 View Post
    Amin Al Hassan
    Would love this move! Even better for me though is having him in the media and always in our corner. Nice to have someone like him out there to go to bat for us.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Absolutely correct! He turned Nash from an all star caliber player to an NBA MVP. Helped bring Dragic along and developed him into one of the better PGs in the league. Let’s not ignore the step up in Jrues game either.
    I actually agree with you for once and tou don't even really have to look at jrue look at elf before the injuries he was great. he seems to bring out the really good in mediocre players and the amazing from superstar pgs

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I actually agree with you for once and tou don't even really have to look at jrue look at elf before the injuries he was great. he seems to bring out the really good in mediocre players and the amazing from superstar pgs

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    Yea no doubt! I honestly think just swapping AD and Beal alone makes us a better team. For one the modern NBA has teams thriving off elite guard back courts and secondly it fits in with exactly how Gentry wants to run his offense. You replace AD with Zion while adding in RJ as our future star wing and we can win some rings!

Thread Information