Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quinn Cook

Screw Dell Demps! Im ready for Griff to clean up the mess he made! So far so good. We have an actual trainer now.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    Screw Dell Demps! Im ready for Griff to clean up the mess he made! So far so good. We have an actual trainer now.
    Demps defenders are honestly some of the dumbest people I’ve ever interacted with. I’ve known the guys an idiot for years. The man completely wasted Anthony Davis’ prime. Literally every year we see a player like Seth Curry or Quinn Cook ball in the playoffs that we let go for nothing meanwhile we have Elfrid Payton. LMAO

We're better than this...

Why do people care what Demps did or didn't do anymore? The chain of events have happened that have lead to us getting Zion and being in a great position moving forward.

Let. The. Past. Go.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Why do people care what Demps did or didn't do anymore? The chain of events have happened that have lead to us getting Zion and being in a great position moving forward.

Let. The. Past. Go.
    Yep, I saw the vision of Dell and it wasn’t horrible. Injuries hurt a lot just look at how ex-pels are doing or did. Cp3, EG, Ariza, hell even Rivers are all playing better than they ever did here. There were dumb moves but let’s just move on and pray Griff is as good as advertised. Having Lebron covered any mistakes he made and now he doesn’t have that luxury.

Thread Information