Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Our 2nd round pick info&thoughts

https://www.nola.com/lsu/2019/05/jav...ns-to-lsu.html

Javonte Smart withdraws from Draft. Going back to LSU

Carsen Edwards! Lou Williams 2.0. The kid can shoot it like Steph Curry. But just like Lou he’s a shooting guard in a point guards body.

Either Tennessee player would be nice. If we trade AD and need another power forward I like Grant Williams. He’s undersized, but could be a Draymond Green type of 4. If we need a 3 then I like Admiral Schofield as well.

I like Taco Fall as well. The dude has some skill for being that tall. He’s not a stick like most players that size. His teammate at UCF Aubrey Dawkins is a player I like.

Auburn’s Chuma Okeke would of been a 1st without a doubt until the injury in the final 4. He will be out the year, but value is there in the 2nd.

Louis King from Oregon is a small forward I like a ton as well. Great shot and athletic.

If Naz Reid makes it thats the guy I want. A center that can handle the ball and shoot it from deep

People say this is a mediocre draft, but I think it’s pretty decent.
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 05-19-2019 at 05:29 AM.

The Franchise
    I’d find a way to get 5 seconds. I know everyone would freak out but we need to build our G-league team. The way I’d try to get them is I’d take Boston’s late picks and trade down with the Sixers and Nets to get their early 2nds.

With the early pick I’m taking Okeke and if not him whichever good player drops like porter or Reid
    Sixers 2 picks I’m looking for Naz Reid, Okpala (I’ve seen him go everywhere), or Obiesie
    Our pick grab Bazley
    And our last pick either Mokoka, Guy, or Oni

If anyone impresses they can either make the 2 way roster and if not the go to G-league or IR (Okeke). Most of the guys I’m looking at are 6’5-6’9 to build our wings. I think bigs are a dime a dozen but good wings are tough to find. I like the idea of throwing a lot of darts to find one that fits.

Thread Information