Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: End of Zion to Duke/Unhappy discussions

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar

End of Zion to Duke/Unhappy discussions

Now tell the butthurt new York and Los Angeles media to stop crying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They even broke into Golic and Wingo a little while ago to share this soundbite. Really good to put this foolishness to rest quickly.
    Last edited by DarkHornet; 05-16-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK IT WINDHORST!!! SUCK IT COWTURD!!!! SUCK IT TO ALL THOSE WINDBAGS WHO TRY TO TEAR DOWN THIS FRANCHISE!!!

We ain’t going NOWHERE.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK IT WINDHORST!!! SUCK IT COWTURD!!!! SUCK IT TO ALL THOSE WINDBAGS WHO TRY TO TEAR DOWN THIS FRANCHISE!!!

We ain’t going NOWHERE.
    Now, thats not nice ��������������������

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Now, thats not nice ��������������������
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	45 
Size:	472.5 KB 
ID:	6411

Oops!

Nice to have this nonsense finally squashed.

The whole lunacy may have even been a warning shot to Zion of the stupidity he would have faced from the NY and LA media for years had they gotten the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post

We ain’t going NOWHERE.
    That's funny!!!

Somebody needs to check on Cowherd and Windhorst and see if they are alive. It shouldn’t be hard to find them as they are probably taking a bath together at Steven a Smiths house.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Somebody needs to check on Cowherd and Windhorst and see if they are alive. It shouldn’t be hard to find them as they are probably taking a bath together at Steven a Smiths house.
    I am sitting on my couch at 10:45am, waiting for that cup of pus to come on at 11 !

I earnestly think that this is a bunch of attention hogs looking to cash in on major NBA news. They plugged it in so nicely to keep the Knicks and Laker fans in the discussion.

Anybody without any media agenda knew this was never a "thing".

I love how Colin Cowherd is backtracking and saying "oh trade with the Knicks to get Barrett and you can pair him with Zion to make things exciting" and "Kuzma, Ball, and Ingram are damaged goods" when JUST YESTERDAY he said "Trade Zion to Philly for Simmons, and trade AD. You can have an exciting group with Simmons and an Ingram and a Kuzma"

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    I love how Colin Cowherd is backtracking and saying "oh trade with the Knicks to get Barrett and you can pair him with Zion to make things exciting" and "Kuzma, Ball, and Ingram are damaged goods" when JUST YESTERDAY he said "Trade Zion to Philly for Simmons, and trade AD. You can have an exciting group with Simmons and an Ingram and a Kuzma"
    Oh my Lord- That was the most blatant CrabWalk Segway Evahhhhhhhhh !

Cowherd is just a shock jock fellas. Can’t believe how worked up people got about this, including myself.

Bring on Zion

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Anybody without any media agenda knew this was never a "thing".
    And this was all an Echo Chamber based on the facial expression of an 18yr old kid. Groupthink is a LaZy convenient Way to have folks perceive "Wanted narrative" as Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    And this was all an Echo Chamber based on the facial expression of an 18yr old kid. Groupthink is a LaZy convenient Way to have folks perceive "Wanted narrative" as Truth!
    Yep. When the video surfaced of Zion during the actual announcement he didn't look upset at all. Shocked, sure, but he was laughing with his buddy.

You could tell this was just *sigh* Fake News to try and stur up drama. It's so damaging to the media to do crap like this from a credibility standpoint.

I saw on the YouTubes that 2 days ago Cowherd had a segment about how no team should trade the #1 pick (Zion), then yesterday’s segment was about how Zion should sit out. Today it’s Barret should be traded to New Orleans and that would help the organization sell tickets.

This dude is clueless as ********.

Thank goodness I watched those videos on some dudes bootleg YouTube channel.

Can you imagine? Somewhere at some point Windhorst and Cowherd were some poor fanbase's MM. We always get the satisfaction that ours is just a troll that never amounted to anything better than a forum poster.....their's actually became something.
    Last edited by msusousaphone; 05-16-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    A large market panderer... Pandering to large market fans and advising deals that only benefit large market teams. Shocking...

What I love is how now everyone is backtracking and saying, "Oh we're not saying he will, BUT he does have the option to threaten to go back if he wants to go somewhere else *NY or LA*".

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Can you imagine? Somewhere at some point Windhorst and Cowherd were some poor fanbase's MM. We always get the satisfaction that ours is just a troll that never amounted to anything better than a forum poster.....their's actually became something.
    I listened to MM on the last Bourbon Street Shots podcast, and it was a good listen.

What happened with Jake Madson? Is he still part of BSS, or did they have a falling out? His (Nola_Jake) podcasts are great listens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Yep. When the video surfaced of Zion during the actual announcement he didn't look upset at all. Shocked, sure, but he was laughing with his buddy.

You could tell this was just *sigh* Fake News to try and stur up drama. It's so damaging to the media to do crap like this from a credibility standpoint.
    This was my thought. The rumours that he looked ''like he had been hit by a truck'' when New Orleans get the #1 pick were just straight up lies. Whoever started that narrative invented out of thin air. If you watch the video, as you obviously have, he looked pretty happy. Nervous, sure, but that's to be expected, but he was smiling and talking to his friends. No stone face, no frown, no going still, no weird silence. He looked fine.
    Basketball.

Thread Information