Pelicans Report

Page 71 of 127 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3173

Thread: AD trade scenarios...

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Again I may end up being death wrong, but I highly doubt Ainge(or any competent GM) would trade the farm for a player with one year under contract and that's lock in on New York or Los Angeles.
    I mean isn't that exactly what Toronto did? Kwahi was dead set on going to LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I don’t know about Kawhi, but Paul George sure was.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Was he? He communicates with the media so rarely. Not sure if you missed it, but I already addressed the Kawhi Leonard trade. It certainly wasn't the Raptors trading the farm.

Quote Originally Posted by da ThRONe View Post
    Was he? He communicates with the media so rarely. Not sure if you missed it, but I already addressed the Kawhi Leonard trade. It certainly wasn't the Raptors trading the farm.
    No. They certainly didn't. They made sure to keep a team that could still compete for a title.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Woj saying Lakers have best assets and are favorites to land AD.

Kushner: AD saga has turned into a confrontation https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orle...ign=user-share via @theadvocateno

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    Woj saying Lakers have best assets and are favorites to land AD.
    He said that AD wants the Lakers. If you are quoting the bleacherreport article, Woj never said the Lakers were in the lead. It’s a clickbait title.

NM he apparently said it on ESPN

NM again I don’t think he said it
    Last edited by JJackisangry; 06-10-2019 at 09:07 PM.

I’d pull the trigger on the Knicks emptied cache if worse came to worse. I think that should be our lowest possible expectation.

Robinson, DSJ, Knox, Ntilikina, RJ Barrett, and 2 2021 1st round picks. That is still not a terrible haul.
    Last edited by Darkhorse985; 06-10-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Woj literally never said it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJackisangry View Post
    Woj literally never said it.
    https://streamable.com/w17a0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    https://streamable.com/w17a0

That was his opinion. Look at the way he phrases the question to Woj.

I'm trying to figure out why we as an organization are trying to get back an established player. We should be getting assets for the future. Williamson is a freak of nature, but he has holes in his game that will take a few years to train away. Move should be about getting guys that fit Zion's game and timeline.

Kevin Nagandhi: When it comes to assets, and the idea of motivation, the leader in the clubhouse is who..?

Woj:The Lakers

Kevin Nagandhi: When it comes to assets, and the idea of motivation, the leader in the clubhouse is who..?

Woj:The Lakers
    I misread your first post. There is a big difference between the Lakers actually being in the lead and Woj giving his opinion. Nothing telling in that apart from the fact that AD wants to go to LA

Lol.

Woj might have the most informed “opinion” in the NBA.

I misread your first post. There is a big difference between the Lakers actually being in the lead and Woj giving his opinion. Nothing telling in that apart from the fact that AD wants to go to LA
    I agree.

Just watched the segment from Sports Center that Woj was on, and it didn't seem like he was giving ''official'' news or anything. Someone just asked him his thoughts, and he gave them.
    Basketball.

Then if the Celtics come with what I want, I’m going back to the Lakers with man that deal is WAY better than what you guys are currently offering. I want Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, Hart, 2019 1st, & 2021 1st. If they agree to that than I would be forced to take it. LeBron will turn 36 during the 2020 season, still making a ton of money, and AD is always hurt. That 2021 pick may be pretty decent. I doubt they would do it, but who knows. They are desperate to win now and AD is the best guy available to play with LeBron. KD, Kawhi, & Butler don’t really fit with him and Kyrie already bounced on him once.

But then hopefully Boston comes with an even better deal than I wanted! Haha..I hope we play this right to get the best possible deal

Getting Beal, RJ, Robinson, and a 1st would be the best out the bunch. Wish we had Randle under contract and the Wizards wanted him lol. Or having Buddy Hield would come in handy for getting someone that wasn’t a half year rental(Thanks Dell, but that was possibly the only way to keep AD and it failed miserably)

Lol.

Woj might have the most informed “opinion” in the NBA.
    When he says “according to sources close to the organization” then maybe I’ll give him some attention. It was a nothing statement that meant nothing. He answered a question honestly.

When he says “according to sources close to the organization” then maybe I’ll give him some attention. It was a nothing statement that meant nothing. He answered a question honestly.
    Yeah. But his point stands. It IS an opinion but it's a pretty ****** informed opinion.

Not sure what the point of countering that is.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Yeah. But his point stands. It IS an opinion but it's a pretty ****** informed opinion.

A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

You said Woj never said it , yes he did ! You can debate all the other stuff if you want but he did say regardless of what your interpretation of his opinion or statement is

We are really going to have to do some wellness checks if we do end up trading with the Lakers.

We are really going to have to do some wellness checks if we do end up trading with the Lakers.
    Depends.

If we make a three team deal that nets us other assets with Ball and Ingram being rerouted, or at least one of them being rerouted, then it'll depend on what that third team is and what those assets are.

If it's straight up ''here, have AD for Ingram, Kuzma, and the #4'', then you'll need to do a wellness check but it'll be on David Griffin.

I hate the idea of trading with LA. I doubt Boston will do anything without a commitment form AD. NY doesn't have the assets without getting a 3rd team involved. Not sure who else has anything we would want. it just might end up being LA. Dammit.

As I said before I misread the first post. And yet again you are playing the self-righteous fence sitting doofus and it is growing tiresome.

Thread Information