Pelicans Report

Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3173

Thread: AD trade scenarios...

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    https://twitter.com/arye_abraham/sta...815143941?s=19

On tablet. Don't know how to embed.
    Yeah, don't buy it.

Griff was, as recently as last night, saying ''not enough, need a third team'', and then this morning with absolutely no change in leverage, decides ''actually, Ingram, Ball, #4 is perfectly fine!''

Nah.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime View Post
    It shouldn’t shock anyone if AD says he won’t show. They will do any and everything to get to LA. The flip side is Adam Silver will rock their world if they try it.
    I highly doubt a young player in his prime is going to take on the NBA. What is he going to do, retire?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Yeah, don't buy it.

Griff was, as recently as last night, saying ''not enough, need a third team'', and then this morning with absolutely no change in leverage, decides ''actually, Ingram, Ball, #4 is perfectly fine!''

Nah.
    That deal adds Kuzma.

Yeah, don't buy it.

Nah.

Hard to tell what to believe at this point. Woj, Windy and Stein are all over the map reporting different stuff here. One or more of them is being fed false info here by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    That deal adds Kuzma.
    If Kuzma is the tipping point in this deal, I'd be stunned.

It's Windhorst so, grains of salt at the ready, but there's a thing.

yea he is a random noob wanting to be someone.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    If Kuzma is the tipping point in this deal, I'd be stunned.
    Lakers probably need Kuma so Davis doesn't have to play center.

Why would we want Kuzma in that deal since he plays the same position as Zion?

We better get Ingram over Kuzma. Kuzma could go to the Wizards to be a starter right away.

Lakers: AD & Troy Brown Jr

Wizards: Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball, Solo Hill, Etwaun Moore, & 4th pick

Pels: Bradley Beal, Brandon Ingram, 9th pick, and 2021 Lakers 1st

That would fit Griffin’s criteria to a T. An All Star, potential All Star, and 2 first round picks. The only problem is would the Wizards give up the 9th pick for Lonzo Ball when there best player is a point guard. Maybe they would try a Wall & Ball backcourt??

That’s why I would try to get the Bulls involved too. Change it up this time around.

Lakers: AD, Kris Dunn & future Wiz 2nd

Wizards: Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Solo Hill, Etwaun Moore, 4th pick, & future Bulls 2nd, maybe the Bulls 38th. (I think the Wiz would have to take back salary? If not then scratch Hill & Moore or at least Hill)

Bulls: Lonzo Ball, our 57th pick or the 39th if we had to, & cash from the Wiz

Pels: Beal, Ingram, Wagner, 7th pick, and 2021 Lakers 1st

Would that make all sides happy? Don’t know about the Wizards, but I think the other 3 would be happy. Maybe not the Lakers, but they get the man they want in AD.
    Last edited by DaPelFromHell; 06-13-2019 at 03:41 PM.

It's Windhorst so, grains of salt at the ready, but there's a thing.

I’m ok with this theory

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Why would we want Kuzma in that deal since he plays the same position as Zion?

We better get Ingram over Kuzma. Kuzma could go to the Wizards to be a starter right away.

Lakers: AD & Troy Brown Jr

Wizards: Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball, Solo Hill, Etwaun Moore, & 4th pick

Pels: Bradley Beal, Brandon Ingram, 9th pick, and 2021 Lakers 1st

That would fit Griffin’s criteria to a T. An All Star, potential All Star, and 2 first round picks. The only problem is would the Wizards give up the 9th pick for Lonzo Ball when there best player is a point guard.

That’s why I would try to get the Bulls involved too. Change it up this time around.

Lakers: AD, Kris Dunn & future Wiz 2nd

Wizards: Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Solo Hill, Etwaun Moore, 4th pick, & future Bulls 2nd, maybe the Bulls 38th. (I think the Wiz would have to take back salary? If not then scratch Hill & Moore or at least Hill)

Bulls: Lonzo Ball, our 57th pick, & cash from the Wiz

Pels: Beal, Ingram, Wagner, 7th pick, and 2021 Lakers 1st

Would that make all sides happy? Don’t know about the Wizards, but I think the other 3 would be happy. Maybe not the Lakers, but they get the man they want in AD.
    Kuz supposedly transitioning to the 3. Idk... Sounds gross

The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

"It includes Los Angeles sending Kuzma, Ball, Josh Hart, the fourth pick in 2019 and a future unprotected first-round pick to New Orleans for Davis."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoochican View Post
    "It includes Los Angeles sending Kuzma, Ball, Josh Hart, the fourth pick in 2019 and a future unprotected first-round pick to New Orleans for Davis."
    No Ingram? I think we discussed this last night?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    No Ingram?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by 13 - 3 View Post
    No Ingram? I think we discussed this last night?
    "This move would enable Los Angeles to either retain Ingram as a way to team up with LeBron James and AD or move him for other assets."

Trust Fletcher?

Rich Paul should publicly ask Kurt Rambis & Rob Pelinka to resign if they don’t give us a better deal!

Chicago is reporting as possibly being a 3rd team in a deal with the Lakers... I've talked about this before but any chance we could get MARKKANEN from them with Lonzo and the 4th pick?

The Lakers pieces fit really nice with what we have. Don't let haters fool you. Some rumors involve no Ingram but just addressing LA being all in....

Ball Jackson
    Jrue Moore
    Ingram Williams
    Williamson Kuzma
    Okafor Wood

Plus the 4th pick to fill things out.

Resign Payton and you have a great G rotation. One of the best defensively. Good even without Elfrid.

Waaaaaay too much has been made about Ingram's blood clot. If it were Tatum with the health issue, the same people wouldn't be concerned by it. It is NOT the same issue Bosh had but that is all you will hear him compared to. Ingram will be the best SF to ever wear a Pelicans jersey (an easier feat than it sounds).

Kuzma and Zion do not play the same position. Good grief. If Kuzma played for the Knicks the same people would be pointing out that Zion can be moved all around the board. Kuzma can even play SF. They can interchange. But also, Kuzma would be a great 6th man off the bench. Lots of scoring. And his defense will improve away from LA. That place was a toxic cesspool and good portion of defense is effort.

That #4 pick will allow us to fill whatever hole we want.

I'm still holding out hope for the Celtics to up the ante because I do value Tatum and that Memphis pick higher than any Laker assets......or the #3 pick....or Beal.....and I like Robinson......or Lavine.......ok. I'm still hoping we do better but that would be a great future, as well.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Also maybe we try and get Chicago 8th pick

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    The Lakers pieces fit really nice with what we have. Don't let haters fool you. Some rumors involve no Ingram but just addressing LA being all in....

Ball Jackson
    Jrue Moore
    Ingram Williams
    Williamson Kuzma
    Okafor Wood

Plus the 4th pick to fill things out.

Resign Payton and you have a great G rotation. One of the best defensively. Good even without Elfrid.

Waaaaaay too much has been made about Ingram's blood clots. If it were Tatum with the health issue, the same people wouldn't be concerned by it. It is NOT the same issue Bosh had but that is all you will hear him compared to. Ingram will be the best SF to ever wear a Pelicans jersey (an easier feat than it sounds).

Kuzma and Zion do not play the same position. Good grief. If Kuzma played for the Knicks the same people would be pointing out that Zion can be moved all around the board. Kuzma can even play SF. They can interchange. But also, Kuzma would be a great 6th man off the bench. Lots of scoring. And his defense will improve away from LA. That place was a toxic cesspool and good portion of defense is effort.

That #4 pick will allow us to fill whatever hole we want.

I'm still holding out hope for the Celtics to up the ante because I do value Tatum and that Memphis pick higher than any Laker assets......or the #3 pick....or Beal.....and I like Robinson......or Lavine.......ok. I'm still hoping we do better but that would be a great future, as well.
    Latest scenario Ingram staying in LA , at least that is what I thought?

Quote Originally Posted by ml wave View Post
    Naw, that's not true...you need to either give to or receive from the other parties, you don't have to do both.
    Ok I must have misunderstood what touch both teams meant in the cbafaq then, I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by PeliKhan View Post
    Also maybe we try and get Chicago 8th pick
    At that point, I'd rather just trade with Chicago straight up, if they'd be interested.

AD and for Markkanen, Dunn, Lopez, #7, and their 2020 FRP.

Thread Information